Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Any info-Off white euro,slightly yellow with small specs

Scatteredasfuck

Bluelighter
Hi I was just after any experiences/info on the offwhite eurodollars around NSW around now?They were a light yellow(pretty close to white) with small specs & the press of them was firm press.

A few people have reported good MDMA like experiences from these, with a nice smooth journey upto & down from the peak.Lasted about 5 or a bit more hours.
It would be great to see other opinions & get some feedback on the eztest results on these ;) (similar in press[but not identical] to the green ? & chanel)

If it was the ones with the awsome clean print then ure in luck, i had one last weekend in camb and it was awsome. Had to keep telling my feet how to walk.... up foward down up foward down. lol

Sounds like it could be them,cheers ;) ,logo looked good and press seemed firm,flat & smaller than omegas/ohms. Does anyone have pictures or dimensions of these euros?
Were the canberra ones mostly a whitey/yellow with specs?
[ 16 December 2001: Message edited by: Scatteredasfuck ]

Yeah they were def more white than yellow. I just remember that they lookd quality as they were so clean, buzzd me for about 4/5 hrs. havnt seen any pics....
[ 17 December 2001: Message edited by: Azzztroboy ]