Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Mescaline

Splatt

Ex-Bluelighter
Asked a few people and they all said what the fuck is that. Is there such thing as this stuff in Australia? Or do you have to grow the catus yourself for years and years?

u have to grow your own. san pedros are fast growers. u could find some and grow them for a year or so. but harvesting and consuming them is illegal so i cant recomend that.
SirLSD

But don't forget that if you're after a genuine sacred cactus experience then Peyote is the way to go as it contains many other cactus alkaloids in addition to mescaline, which is not found in the San Pedro.
However, given the rarity of Peyote and that even the Native American Church are now using San Pedro for the most part, I wish you luck in finding some Peyote.

Wrong... Mescaline (not refined Mescaline- cactus)is legally obtainable in Melbourne.
My friends and I brought some (1 foot for $15) a few weeks ago and had a unreal time.
[ 18 December 2001: Message edited by: Hypnotic ]

dont say wrong. if u purchase a cacti then cull it 5 mins later or cull it 6 months later id still say you were growing cacti not purchasing mescaline. trivial point but i dont like to be told im wrong.
SirLSD

thanks sirLSD
and hypnotic: Read the rules, no posting of suppliers AT ALL... so please respect that.

I don't think you can legally purchase it anywhere in australia. Please don't even hint at where you can go and buy it. You can buy the cactus's not a prob, but not the mescaline refined from it or anywhere

SirLSD- I'm meant you were wrong in saying that growing cactus is the only way of experiencing mescaline. You can buy it (cactus form, not refined mescaline), but I'm not saying anything more about that subject.
Moderators: I didn't post the name of the supplier and I wasn't going to. I understand and respect the rules of Bluelight
[ 17 December 2001: Message edited by: Hypnotic ]

Not naming sources isn't JUST about protecting Bluelight. Its also so little Johhny doesn't come on here, email you/see a source and go off to fuck things up for the rest of us if he is less than discreet.