Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Sydney caps- any1 else seen?

JipTravolta

Bluelighter
I had a half of one of these caps on friday night, and the other half on saturday night with half a green bomb. They are very small clear capsules, a bit less than a centimetre long and maybe 4mm's diametre.
I wasn't able to test it at the time, so if anyone else has I'd like to hear the result. The powder tasted very bitter, not speedy, or like coke, and not really like mdma.
The thing is, a batch has just come up from Woollongong, and the word is that they may have some heroin in them. I know this is a myth that gets bandied about a lot, but from what I've heard the people who made these caps probably have just thrown a bunch of powders in together and made caps.
The effect was very un-mdma, very chilled and almost stoned-ish, having never tried heroin (and not being terribly keen) I have no idea if that's what it was. To any one else who has encountered these caps, I'd like to know your opinions.
cheers

drowsiness, stoned feeling- Maybe Ketamine?? I definitely doubt it is heroine, it is just too unprofitable

In addition, you would possibly have to have a larger dose of powdered heroin than would fit in the capsule you've described for it to have significant effects by oral administration.
BigTrancer :)