• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Study: Getting the FDA Hooked on Ecstasy

Thats an excellent article.. Its about time they realise what so many people that use esctasy already know...
The psyphcological benefits of useing this drug is something that can definitely out way all the bad raps people keep on given it...
Finally one steep closer

"Twenty patients... will be recruited for the study by early next year. Twelve will receive 125 milligrams of MDMA on two occasions, and eight will get a placebo. Neither the patients nor Dr. Mithoefer will know who got what."
I think they may be able to figure it out =)
"I've recently realized how great marijuana goes with reading Harry Potter bedtime stories," said Doblin, who has three children, ages 6, 5 and 3."
Damn, I must be missing out... My mom never got me stoned to read bedtime stories!
"Today, underground psychotherapists risk their livelihood to treat people with Ecstasy and other psychedelics such as lysergic acid diethylamide (LSD), gamma hydroxybutyrate (GHB) and ketamine (also called Special K)."
Start digging...
"The drug is still a mystery to many, but Doblin hopes the clinical trials will make it the new "Prozac-plus."
Sweet.
[ 14 December 2001: Message edited by: 2Crackwhores ]

Don't let this happen to you. HAHA - this is where I'm from!
"But convinced he would soon be a convict, he worried he'd never have an upstanding professional career. He enrolled at New College in Sarasota, Florida, and soon began working towards becoming an "LSD therapist."
He lasted there about three months, distracted by LSD, all-night parties and skinny-dipping in coed pools.
"I took too much (LSD) and dropped out for 10 years knowing I would go back," Doblin said. "In the meantime, I tried to build things. I built a house when I was 21 that's sort of a house to trip in."
The house is now the MAPS headquarters in Sarasota, Florida."