• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

A Warning !!! - Oxford St - partygoers !!!

Icehead

Bluelighter
Hey all, out there, just a reminder to let you know that Oxford st, its surrounds and especially Taylor Square is red hot.
Be aware that the sniffer dogs and undercovers are everywhere - so be real careful with your stash.
It was with much concern that I watched the young serpico standing outside the Courthouse pub on Friday nite.
Watching his dog go 'off' several times and the poor unfortunate peeps being led away by his also plainclothed mates, put a chill up my spine, and made me glad I wasnt carrying.

Dont try and be a smart ass...
What i meant was changing the way they go about dealing with the drug problem...
They catch some party goer with one pill and they think they have done a good thing, how about fixing the problem at the source...
[ 09 December 2001: Message edited by: Danthemanz ]

Thanks for that buddy, me and some friends were going to go down from the Central Coast and go clubbing around that area this weekend. I think I'll just stay local this time...
Peace out...

I thought you might like a read of this.
Paragraph two in particular...
Article is here
[Edit: Fixed UBB-code - BT :) ]
[ 11 December 2001: Message edited by: BigTrancer ]

Sorry guys, i'm still knew at this hole thing. I cant find that link again...
Shit!

Thats fucked.
Carry dog treats everyone. Make the dogs go bananas at EVERYONE and they will eventually get so pissed off at the dogs barking they will can the project.
Im serious too.