Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

complain complain complain

PEACEBOY

Bluelighter
im am just writing my pointless opinion which has been whinged about a million times b4 but im gonna still whinge anyway.1stly how the hell can pillreports.coms reports let people post ratings of 9 for pills that are clearly MDA and not MDMA.As clearly mdma doesnt give u the loved up feeling for 8 hr maybe 2-3 instense MAX.,with a steady comedown over next dew hrs if u dont have another pill. Which is what id rather have than an 6+hr rolls from an MDA pill.most of these reports of which i mention,the people desriptions rarely mention`` yeah full loved up wanted to b every1s best frend stuff`,rather the was most intense peak ive ever had and it lasted 6 +hrs and i danced my arse off.its clear to see who the true people on that sight know what theyre talking about.i personally if to have a pill id rather a 30min to an hr mdma peak of the loveliest kind than a 6+hr mda peak.its these mda and and speed+k pills that are killing the scene(but i always go 4 music 1st which is most important thing b4 the drugs anyway).so pillreports get ya edit or mod ratings system right as mda is not fucking xtc,anyway ill shut up now.
yours sincerely from the we want proper xtc foundation.
p.s. tests kits are very foolable when theres a combo of mdma(in very small quantities)with sumthing else like mda or k etc etc

Originally posted by PEACEBOY:
its these mda and and speed+k pills that are killing the scene(but i always go 4 music 1st which is most important thing b4 the drugs anyway)
lmao

Just search here with the words "pillreports dodgy" and you'll find lots of people agree with your sentiment. However a good feature of pillreports is the 'peer review' that is possible through posting of comments. You can add comments to any reports, so you can make your feelings known to the pillreport posters directly below their report.
BigTrancer :)

Pillreports will never be perfect because it deals with peoples perceptions on a mind altering substance.
If you adopt the "dont believe everything you read" philosophy, and use some common sense it is (as far as Im concerned) a bloody good site!

...and due to the population not having access to real testing facilities, and the fact there may be combo's in the pills, and the fact that every experience can potientially be different, it is hard to 100% say what is what in a pill, no matter how experienced people say they are.
[ 10 December 2001: Message edited by: Soma ]

You said "The music comes first" right?
Seems like you've had 1 pill too many. I honestly suggest taking a break and going back to grade 4 english.

You'll note that despite umpteen billion siren songs about different drugs "killing the scene", first meth, then coke, now mda. "The scene" has managed to survive and thrive. Even with drugs, embrace diversity, because what mightn't be your bag, might be someone elses, baby.
-plaz out-

Funny though. I have made my peace the MDMA, and would rather MDA. I like the psychedelic. :)
The problem is freedom of choice. There is no regulation, so you can never know what your getting, who can you trust really? :p
If the scene was dying because the drugs are bad,
hey man, it would have been dead in 1985, before it was even born! :p

blah, I wanted to reply praising cancle (I think that's who it was...?) for making me absolutely piss myself laughing the other day, but his/her reply seems to have gone. Something about k+speed pills ruining the scene... wah. I'm not even scattered--that's the scary thing. Where'd it go?
Fuck, useless reply to a useless post, whatever.

^^^ Just so every one gets the benefit of my full comic genius.
'Yeah, MDA pills are totally fucking the scene up. My mate dave was at the local club on the weekend and there were MDA pills all over the place. One of them even tried to pick a fight with him! The fucked up thing is MDA isn't even there for the music, they just want to be seen and look cool. The old days without MDA were way better.'
I deleted it because I though it was really stupid, obviously not.