• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

News: Perth Ice Lab Busted

I found this interesting as it shows that high quality crytsallised meth is being made in backyard/home labs; not just the usual run of the mill brown paste.
Once again it appears "ICE" --> crystal meth not 4-MAR
Such a lab is probably more common than people think; this whole notion of ammonia type smells is BS; these synths probably have little in the way of funny smells, bar any solvents used.
The neighbour on the news said he had NO idea.

anyone see the news footage? see the officer walk out with a big bag of red stuff? anyone know if it was red phosphorus? if so that method of synth uses iodine as the reducing agent not ammonia so theres no ammonia smell. and they set up a "push pull" device (a couple of containers with water in them and hoses connecting them) to collect all the gases produced during the synth. its quick, easy, simple, cheap, odourless, very profitable. if it wasnt illegal and morally wrong it would be the easiest and most profitable job in the world, imho.
also did they say they found a heap of sodium? wtf? they have 2 diff synths going?
SirLSD

hahahah SirLSD, I like your finishing comment :) I used to be Chemical Rush on here, so you know who I am.

Sir LSD:
i saw it and wondered the same thing.
I didnt hear about any sodium though. Prob was iodine and they got it wrong.
Hydroiodic acid does the reducing; made in situ and regenerated (after it turns back to iodine) by the RP. (i am sure u know that and were just trying to be simple LSD, just thought i'd be pedantic :) )
Thats y the RP is soooooo special and almost the hardest to get chemical in the world. There is no other chemical to my knowledge that can do what it is doing to the iodine which in turn transforms sudafed into possibly the hardest drug in the world.
[ 10 December 2001: Message edited by: Biscuit ]

There is another chemical that reacts with iodine to make HI. It's called hypophosphorous acid. & yes the cops already know this so don't go to a chem supplier and ask for it.
But hypophosphorous can be made from sodiumhypo...and......solve it yourself (see there was a point to listening in chem classes)
HI can also be made from I2 and H2S <---very very stinky. Don't try this one at home kids.
The chemicals used to make LSD are the hardest to get by far, because one of them can be used to make sarin nerve gas, but somehow people still make LSD ----scary isn't it?

BTW the H2S method is most common in mexico....those crazy mexicans. Where the little elves can also buy pure powdered ephedrine-HCL. This saves them fucking around with sep funnels, even though acid/base extractions are a wonderful art to master. Just to prove that the elves are smarter than the chemists at warner-lambert who apparently made sudafed pills extraction proof.
[ 13 December 2001: Message edited by: popper ]

Obviously my hardest chemical to get in the world tag was very exaggerated; rephrase to one of hardest to get chems related to illicit drugs.
H2S - God, that stuff will kill u very very quickly.