Chilli's : sydney, need info

William

Bluelighter
Has anyone got info on these.
Hard press, Pink/orange in color.
Cheers

These were around last year.
Do a search on red chilli's/peppers.
They were shit from memory. DXM or such.
TEST EM

A lot can change in a year. Give them a chance. Test first, of course, but don't write a pill off simply because a similar batch went around last year. By the same token don't stockpile a pill simply because a batch last year were good. Each one will be differant.
--
MDMA-4-ALL (But saddly not necisarrily in each pill)

Hey There
These are something i can get, also going to be trying over the weekend. I'll let you know what they are like. I herd they are they same looking pills as the Lighting Bolts, Butterflys and Spades.
Shape: Domed
Colour: Not Sure
Effects: Will Let You Know After Weekend

PLEASE tell me you're going to TEST these pills prior to putting them inside your body Johnny Clunkski... especially if you're having them in combination with other drugs.
BigTrancer :)

Hey Big Trancer you got me there. No to be honest iam not going to have the access to test these pills. Although i know people who are havin these before hand.
:)

More Details About These Bickies.
Colour : Skanky off Red / Pink
Shape : Flat Round / Domed a litte on one side with no score.
Press : Full indent ( not outline ) of a Chilli on the pill.
Have not tested although, they had the good old bitter taste ( strong ) and smell ( strong ) of a typical good bickie. Spose we are just going to have to wait till we dump em.
[ 06 December 2001: Message edited by: Johnny Clunkski ]

Hay all :
It appears these little babies are coming in all colors.
Deep pink, Whitey creamy color and a deep mustard.
Very good press of a chilli pepper.
Also same bickie just different stamp are the mustard playboys.
User reports so far are they excellant.
As for my own conclusions i will tell you on sunday.

After getting some great advice from the BL i still went ahead and had these chill pills ( the ones i described above )with coke over the weekend. I dropped it at around 2am in the morning, came up really intence 30 minutes later.. was trashed for 15 minutes then it went away. I think it was the coke.

Yes Johnny, coke will do that. That's why you need to make the conscience decision between either coke or MDMA...otherwise you're throwing money down the drain!

Test Report:
I had the dirty red/white version, domed both sides, shiny coating.
Onset in 30mins, with some of the typical come-up symptoms such as increase in heart rate and temperature. However, there was no real peak to these, maybe only 30mins of a mild peak and semi-loved-up-ness. The overall experience lasted only 2hours with a characteristic low-medium dose of MDMA.
They were clean though, and felt fine the next day. Had quite a bit of trouble sleeping as well.
I would give these 5/10, nothing to write home about.