Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

'white fish' canberra

getupkid

Bluelighter
apperently there are two types of white fish around in Canberra. One were the fish is made up of geometric shapes, basically a triange and a diamond i believe. And one where its an actual fish.
The ones with an actual fish with a bent tail are apperently quite bad. Anyone know anything about the others?
I think they have a score. are round and not domed.

This sounds like something one of my friends was describing. From what he said, it wasn't that great.. He bought them in CBR and said the fish logo was like diamonds

the fish with a geometric pattern on them are shit - they test black but have a negligible amount of MDXX in them.
8)

Yep, i'll third that result from Mr FST, hehe, the geometric fish in CBR are very weak.
DJC*

i found that the fish that test well, the geometric fish are a very suttle and almost clean dose of a MDxx type substance
with not really defined peak, but a peak and then clarity, that pills such as the pink ohms do not have.
i think they are not to bad, very similar to the oo7's that were around this year.
no complaint from me bout the fish as a clean night out..........
mabey we should start looking at why we no longer enjoy clean nights out???

madmick i agree with you.
i ended up trying one out. well actually i plugged a half. no real defined peak. not overly intense, but i felt it. kinda cruisy, cuddly, not chatty as in a was running round like a social butterfly. but just talking with friends was real nice.
not an overwhelming experience.
but very very clean. when it was over i didnt feel the tinniest bit scattered. i felt really clear and content. absolutely no come-down, felt nice, feel straight alseep. feel absolutely normal today.
im guessing i got a small but clean dose of mdma.
?
[ 06 December 2001: Message edited by: getupkid ]

sum mates of mine had white fish at a certain event on the 1st Dec. in Sydney, and they were essentially speed bombs...... they bought the pills in Canberra

now they are speedbombs? thats a new one...
its getting confusing..........
some reports that they are awesome. some that they are really weak.
now they are speedbombs too.
from what i experienced, test showed absolutely no speed. straight to black/purple.
the pill didnt feel speedy at all. in fact i got to sleep easier than i ever have after pilling. this was about 5 hours are taking it.
[ 08 December 2001: Message edited by: getupkid ]

i ended up taking a whole white geometric fish, crushed in a capsule.
i had a great great night. was relaxed, was with my girlfriend and we talked really deeply. got all the typical mdma feelings.
i dont pill too reguarly and these got me to a nice point.
took a while too come on but i didnt have an empty stomach. came on fairly suddenly, which was the capsules purpose. trying to aviod a slow steady dose as the capsule broke down because i knew the pills werent too strong.
definately not the highest ive been from a pill. but it was so so clean. it came down really nicely and slowly. when it was over i felt calm, collected and content. then went straight to sleep.
if your looking for a quiet and clean night these are perfect, especially for someone new to mdma.
just dont pay too much
i cant stress tho how clean these seemed. zero comedown. zero negative side effects
a low dose would contribute to this i know. but it was so nice to go to bed without a worry at normal bedtime. then sleep normally and wake up feeling like any other morning.