Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Adelaide Pills 27/11

*chaoscat*

Bluelighter
So what are the better ones floating around at the moment?
Hardly any reports from adelaide lately...
Thanks gang
wink.gif

Hopefully getting my hands on some of those blue fish this next weekend. Otherwise, over the last few weekends I have noticed the Pink Omegas, Green Apples, Yellow Melodies and Cloud Nines floating around Adelaide. All are good biccies but have been around for a while now........can't wait to try something new!!!!!!!!!!!Yummy

Hey Chaoscat, I'll agree Adelaide seems to be pretty slack with the posts at the moment.
The cloud 9's and pink omegas are good if you can get your hands on them. I've heard the Blue fish are about but haven't tried yet. Stay away from yellow ?'s and @'s, they are shit. Easily recognised by there vitamin C (Berocca) smell and medicine taste. Not sure whats in them but it's not nice. Take it easy.

havent found the omegas :-( there are some white mercedes around as well as these little yellow things neither of which are brilliant, but not too bad either. There seems to be a fair selection of speedy, dodgy pills tho. the yellow lgs and @s both smell the same, but seem to have different effects, the ones i had did anyway. the yellow lgs seem really speedy, but the @s seemed to have K or something in them. there were some speedy diesels as well, but wouldnt bother at all.

Adelaide's suppliers really need to get their shit together and start supplying us with those MDMA bombs they have elsewhere instead of that local speed and k crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Has anyone got any info on blue fish?
There real small,with a good pressed fish and a score on the back they look aqua more than blue.I have had them tested and they came up black.
Thanks.

Yep, the Blue fish are in Adelaide and there exacltly the same as those seen in pill reports. Supposedly the best pills around at the moment. Get them if you can!

The fish I saw were not the aqua ones, definitely demazin blue!
Someone said the cloud 9's are better than the fish but I think they may have been talking shit! Heard fish were a bit shortlived compared to c9's, so maybe fish are mdma and c9's are mda?... I haven't tried either though.

blue fish, golden melodys, blue specks,
white omegas all test good..is there
anything new around????

Yellow XL - Well pressed. Same as Yellow Melodie with an XL stamp rather than a musical note.
Reagent 1 Test - Purple to Black
Reagent 2 Test - Purple to Black
White A1 - Slightly crumbly. Very strong MDMA like reaction, user reports a clean and intense MDMA like experience.
Blue Fish - Well pressed, with score on back. Also known as 'Picies'. User reports clean MDMA like experience.
All indicate a presence of MDMA like substances.

*Chaoscat* hit the nail on the head.....had Blue Fish on the weekend - definite MDMA experience (strong dose) compared to 2 weeks ago had Cloud 9 - definite MDA experience (strong dose). My preference is the Blue Fish but I reckon taking half of each together or double dropping would be a kick ass experience, possibly leading to the twillight zone.........................................

beige/light brown 5 pointed stars with the press
raised. measure 8x4 with split on the back.
tester indicates MDMA/MDEA. tastes say a definate
MDMA pill. warm 3-4 hour roll. quality pill.
[ 17 December 2001: Message edited by: vitae ]

Blue fish are definitely mdma, but I wouldn't say they are a strong dose. I thought they were quite mild actually. Still, at least they are clean clean mdma... could be worse ;)

Cloud nines are released again over the next few weeks - very messy but good MDA pills, apart from that the blue omegas and the blue barrels (omo blue) are still the go...................

cloud 9`s suck arse
i dun pay good fucken money for an mda pill,yes they were nice mda pills but its all about getting MDMA,
ive lost that loving feeling, please give me that loving feeling,oh i miss that loving feeling, i want rush rush rush full on LOVING body rush
what are actually in blue omegas mda or mdma

Has anyone had Supermen or Playstations in Adelaide. Sorry, that's all the info I have.

It's the party end of the season so lets here some good reports on what's in store for the Adelaide party goers for the xmas/new years break......................