Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Information needed Fighting Fish

Blues Clues

Bluelighter
Does any one know whats in the new Fighting fish pills, its a big white pill with speck's in it. When i droped the F/fish i only peaked for about an hour didnt last long but 2-3 hours latter i started to hallucinate(very clear visucals) during the 2-3 hours i also had other md pills, my 2 friends who also had a fighting fish at the start of the nigth said they had hallucinations anout 2-3 hours latter also we wer wundirng if it had acid in it or maybe mixing the cemicals in the f/fish with other mdXX pills may have made us hulluinate.

Could possibly be another MDA pill. Look up effects of the recent pink and white Ohms/Omegas for reports on the effects of a MDMA/MDA combination.
A tester would tell you a lot more definitively than user reports and estimates... get one!!
Also please refer to the forum guidelines for how to post information requests on pills. Your tittle should read like "Info please - white fish - Melbourne" (or whichever location you are at.)
This way you get relevant replies faster, and in greater volume, and you stop people reading threads which are not relevant to them.
cheers
pope

Thank's Entropope, i thought it might be MDA but the visuals were that vived and strong lasted for like 8 hours after it hit me, and for that to last me that long surpirsed me as a have a tolerance to MD, but thanks any way i will get a tester and test my pills from now on.