Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth Pills - 27/11/01

entropope

Bluelighter
Good ones
Ohm/Omega: Haven't heard of any p ink ones around for a while, still a few white ones tho, mainly the smaller (but still very big) ones. Best I can tell they're all about the same quality anyways. Pure white pills with the symbol of ohmage (electrical impedance) which is also the capital letter Omega in the Greek alphabet. Domed both sides, no score. Mixture of MDMA and MDA (test as MDA on E2 and as containing MDMA on EZ-supreme or EZ extreme... can't remember which one does that) This results in a nice MDMA pill for the first 3 hours, then effects of the longer lasting MDA become noticable, with some mild visuals (or strong halucinations depending on user, recent sleeping pattern, what you ate for dinner etc etc). Nasty fucken morning from these. MDA is a taxing drug, expect to be up for at least 8hours after eating the pill. They're strong, and they mess you up proper.
Pink triangles: Still about a little. Super clean pills. Not strong enough for some, but these are great for people that appreciate clean pills, or new users. Pink pills, some with a blue spot or two on them, triangle stamped on one side and a score on the other.
grey nipples: Fairly clean pills, stronger than triangles. No domes, very faint circular impression on one side, no score. Seem good.
blue domes: Recent arrival, supposedly same as the ones OE. Blue with darker blue specks. These maybe what are being called 'Blue Cali splits' OE.
white mitsi: pretty weak, MDxx.
beige dome: new ones recently out. Apparently the trend continues and once again they are better than ever before. Not much info at this stage.
white domes: go black on the testah. *shrug* that's all I know.
maple leaves: same as for white domes.
Dodgy Pills...
555 - always speed and ket or similar. Kiddy killers these ones.
yellow loves - weak speed bombs
pink playboy - also kiddy killers.
Unknown
I think there are some Doves around. My weekend was such that I have no idea if some thoughts are memories from the weekend, memories from last year, or just random thoughts floating about. But I think there are some doves about
smile.gif
No idea what they're like.
Happy hunting peeps.
------------------
"Excuse me sir, but can you direct me to the location of where I can locate some eggs, for I would like to purchase them so that I can take them home with me and I can eat them today. And maybe tommorrow" - Mojo Jojo

Had a whole, and then later an extra half of the smaller fatter white ohms and found them to be very strong. However myself and friend also found them to be very clean. Slept soundly after about 6-7 hours, didn't seem like anything but strong MDMA. Anyone else find this?

there are some doves around i think....i friend of a friend had one a couple of weeks ago...fairly average, but pretty clean...more than one recommended for experienced user..

Beige Domes!!! (9/10)
I think the current batch of White Mitsi's are shit... (3/10) did have a good one, probably from a different batch like a month ago.
i agree with entropope on the pink triangles. they are clean but as said, weak... i did not enjoy them immensely...(6/10)
Any one know of any Blue Adam's in our local waters??? Supposed to be the bomb!

has anyone heard anything on some pink domes being round perth? i remember them being round a while ago so i was just wondering if there was any news on a new batch.

no words about pink domes being around that i've heard.
Just wondering if anyone has heard anything about maple leaves - think they are white, with a maple leaf stamped on one side.

Pink domes are still about in places, from what I gather there just whats left of old batches, so I gather there decent but test as always.
Maple leaves seem to be popping up more frequently now, they have been mentioned at the top of this thread and in the previous thread. But got a definitive very quick to black test result today and glowing reports from people who tried them.
Also blue domes are arround, good reports, no test but sound nice. Unsure if these are the same as the blue plains/cali splits or what ever there being called tho. These are described as huge, abosoluely massive blue pills with grey speckles throughout them.

Tried nipples last weekend - I thought they were anything but clean.
They did the job and got me fucked but it certainly didnt feel like clean MDMA. While peaking it was hard to be comfortable doing anything and the comedown was sharp and pretty messy.
Amongst my friends we had varying experiences. One had the time of his life and said the pills were super-clean, however the rest also thought they were messy pills.
I am going to avoid nipples for gatecrasher.

Has anyone hear any info regarding off white eurodollars, and/or white rolls royces?
Thank you.

Any info on Green domes, green triangles or green question marks? all green i know must be irish dealers in town or something
smile.gif

Blue Domes (Light blue with Darker blue specs) are really good!!! (9/10)
dropped one yesterday... came on in 25 mins and lasted 3 hours. Very large pill, was quite strong.
Got everything you'd expect really. It was dancey, lovey, talky... intense peak, shaking and all... mild hallucinations for awhile.
it's got my tick of approval!
smile.gif

P.S. I think they're also being referred to as Blue Barrels.
[This message has been edited by Poetik (edited 01 December 2001).]

i'll second that notion on the blue domes
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by BigTrancer (edited 04 December 2001).]

For Gods sake when will people learn.
Chugga chup get rid of the entire post or at least edit it; it said very little ABOUT THE BLUE DOME that we didnt know; and thats y u were meant to be posting.

White Millenium (spelling)
They looked kinda dodgy, been in a bag with others.
Good solid press, about same size, hardness as a dexie. no score. and a very faint marking of a 0 quite small. I don't know if these are what they said, look like white domes but not the others that I've seen.
about 6mm wide 3mm thick.
Not tested, not taken

The white milleniums you refer to could possibly be something we have been calling nipples. They are a dirty white colour and have 2 faint circles pressed on one side. Some seemed to have a less clear stamp than others. But the only way to know if you've got something you could consider to be MDMA is to test obviously.

More on the beige domes:
Last a relatively short time (4 hrs or so from beginning to end), but they hit stronger than an original pink dome, ie. as *strong as fuck*.

Drought; and people say these busts have no effect. Bull shit.
Only ones i have heard of from people talking at a recent poetry reading i went to r omegas and nipples; and if they arent local id be surprised.

...also...
Red Chilli's are floating around...apparently not bad but nothing to write home about...
Still some pink triangles around too.... weak but a nice clean roll... :)
[ 12 December 2001: Message edited by: sKeTcHa ]