• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

You Can Now Add Pictures Directly to Pillreports!! YAY!!!

johnboy

Bluelight Crew
it only took two years of nagging but it's finally been done. all praise jase!
PICTURES
You can now upload pictures with your reports. Locate your report and click the "Add Picture" link. (next to edit report/add comment link). Pictures are accepted in jpeg format. A 100 x 100 pixel thumbnail will be generated for the listings, and your full picture displayed on the detailed "view pill" listing. So its helpful to keep your picture well cropped and as square as possible.
Notes:
Images must be under 600K in size
Pictures must be in JPEG format (.jpg/.jpeg)
A 100x100 pixel thumbnail will be generated for the main page & the full picture will be displayed on the detailed report.
Please report any problems to [email protected].
You can only add pictures for your own pills.
this is the instructions as jase has written them. i'd add try and keep the picture sizes well under 600k, more like under 60k. you seen what the pics in our usual thread are like.
as for the square bit, it makes sense for the layout of the page, but i know how we all like our "3 bickies lined up on the ruler" format. i might see if we can do something about linking to another miage as well.
i'm at work right now, so i cant try it out. if someone could give it a go and see if it works i'd appreciate it.
enjoy!
[This message has been edited by johnboy (edited 22 November 2001).]

Cheer! Well done! Pillreports is looking more professional by the minute!
Now if we can only convince the poster's...

Hurrah! just re-did some reports so there's some pics at the top of the list.
Pill Reports rocks and this is exactly what I wanted to see happen to it.
Three cheers to the admins!!!

great picks schtonk! but remember that the picture you upload can be as big as you want, the db turns it into a li'l thumbnail automatically. so maybe post the pics a bit larger so you can see more detail when its in the actual report.