• AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill Information Required White A1's

reapa

Bluelighter
White A1's hard to read logo of "A1"
no score simmiler look to White Diamonds
Melbourne
Any idea's?

Test purple to black on both E and E2 tester.
------------------
Dancing, the eternal quest to mash my ankles into dust.

I've had 2 A1's on different occasions, and a few of my friends also - made a few of us feel sick, but not much else...

are these quite tall pills? Cos, i heard from quite a reliable source that these are really strong...
worth getting im guessing...

dimmo when did you actualy have these A1's as they could quite have easily have been from a different batch (ie not the same pill.)
------------------
Dancing, the eternal quest to mash my ankles into dust.

I had them in the last 2 weeks...
I also was told all the crap about how strong they are, and how good they are.. and I fell for it. Oh well
Live and learn.

Just to clear things up a bit:
White A1's
Test Purple --> Black on E1/E2 certainly not the Ketamine flavoured ones being distributed a few weeks ago and CERTAINLY not be confused with. The test was conducted from the outside scrapings & the inside scrapings of the product just to be 100% sure.
Chalky well pressed with faded A1 stamped on front with score on back. Resembles current Green ? press without the score. Has bevel on each side.
[This message has been edited by ruski (edited 23 November 2001).]

Ok i just spoke to a friend about them, he said that the letter A was just like the JA's that were around a while ago he said he tested them purple to black and fizzed a little.
One of my other friends had one last night and said they are alot like Green ?'s but not as good.
I'm still yet to have one myself but i will end up having one tonight!

Great pills!
(especially nice up the nose)
Or,
So i've heard...
wink.gif

Yeah Ate them not too bad simmiler to armani's and green MTV's
------------------
A bikini is like a barbed-wire fence. It protects the property without obstructing the view

Had one of these on the weekend, and found it was the strongest pill I;ve ever had. Only took half at a time, and nearly passed out from only this much. Spent much of the time sitting outside and freaking out, so no more of these for me...hope that was helpful for anyone...?

I heard from a couple of independant sources that these might have something else in them. The suggestion I heard was acid, although there's no blotter present. I didn't have one of these myself so I can't comment on the truth of that, but anyone who did have them, post your opinions...
BTW: both sources of this information know the difference between an acid trip and an MDMA trip, so that's why I doubt this can just be put down to how strong they were...

I had half on Saturday. Strong, nice feeling, but i felt a little strange. My friend had half as well, and she ended up in the tent feeling sick for lots of the night. I found that they dissolved really quickly. What does that mean?
Oh, and somone mentioned that it did feel like MDA, but I've never had that, so I wouldn't know.
------------------
Mushrooms - meat for vegetarians

User report:
One whole chewed at around 10pm, come on was quick, at T+10 the effects were already obvious (usually takes at least 30mins).
T+30: Sitting leaning against the Blue volvo, standing was too much effort...
T+1hr: Typical strong MDMA experience, jaw wiggles, eyes unfocused unless concentrating, slight open eye visuals, strong smooth colourful and controlable closed eye visuals, tactile sensations extremely pleasurable, all is well with the world, happy just sitting and listening to the awesome sunny-style tunes...
T+3hr: Rather short lived peak, but very intense, starting to level out now tho, still feeling great...
T+3hr 30mins: Leveled out completely, ready to rock to Sugar's set...
Stayed level throughout Sugar's set and I'm sure that level would have been maintained for another 3hrs before tiredness set in... Another pill changed that however, so I'll end this here...
Overall a great pill, too short lived however, but very intense...
There is no acid in these pills IMO... I'm extremely sensitive to psychadelics, 1/4 of a trip is enough for me to trip hard, so the tiniest amount in the pill would have set me off...
I havn't had something which has been confirmed as pure MDA so I can't comment on that, but I do know that a strong dose of MDMA can cause hallucinations.
So maybe its MDA, or maybe its just because it was a strong dose, I can't speculate further because the only way to really know is a quantitive lab test...
Note: Not a pill for first timers or those who aren't experienced with high doses...
[This message has been edited by Tarsarlan (edited 26 November 2001).]

Would have to agree BT...
Had one, took about 45 minutes to come on - pretty standard for myself. Was in a relatively serious situation at the time, but was enjoying myself immensely despite this. Relatively talkative although not particularly dancey - mind you i couldn't stop tapping my foot
smile.gif
. Constant eye wiggles for a good 3 hrs when not concentrating on focusing. Strong effects lasted for a good 4 hrs after dropping and remained happy and energetic for another 5 hrs after that. Little comedown - no problems getting to sleep (in fact one of the best sleeps i've had for a long time). Would rate this the best pill i've had and would love to try it in different circumstances. Recommend highly.