Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

info reqrd: BLACK Omegas - Sydney

Pendulum

Bluelighter
Hi people. After experiencing the pink ones, I was impressed, even if they were a mix of MDMA and MDA.
Have just come upon black omegas... and the report from someone is that these are even stronger.. some say double strength.
Said person also noted normal MDMA effects
smile.gif

Does anyone know the contenst or have any experience with these?
Sydney area.
Pendulum

*dropped's jaw hits the floor*
2x as strong as the omegaz?! my gosh.
why would a pill be black though?

possibly just an omega that has already been plugged??
black pills? hmm... wonder bout the selling value of those... black = death.

yeah like call me superstious or paranoid but personally i wouldnt touch a black pill
double the strength eh... like you only have so much seretonin to release
smile.gif

It's always the unique ones that rock the most.
Or kill ya.
I forget the saying.
wink.gif

------------------
When i was asleep, a vampire climbed in through my window and bit me. The worst part was that after, he sat and chatted with me for three hours and then stole all my trance.

Hey Pendulum, I thought you said you were quiteing.
Anyway, Its good to see your still around and kicking. Take the black as a bad omen and stay away buddy boy...
Slightly Fucked...

iv seen black pills before...there were black birds around in about june or so that were pretty decent. they just muck around with the dyes and what not, it doesnt necessarily mean anything in particular.
but yeah...i'd be interested to hear a report for these...

Escapee! Send me some email dude! Long time to talk! I lost your amail address when I reinstalled everything!
I never said i was quiting, just taking a break! hehe.
Mail me or else hehe
Pendulum

My old reply didn't come up... ??? oh well.
So no-one can shed any light on these black omegas - I have a friend who's just got them and he wants to get some info on them, he's heard the same rumours that they're double the strength of the pink ones. Theres nothing on pillreports.com either. Someone's gotta know!