Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Any info on the new dexter's?

Boss

Bluelighter
Just wondering if anyone has any info on the new batch of dexters going around. Don't think they are domed, split on one side and a picture of dexter on the other. white with speckles too i think. I know they are in pillreports but a bit more detail would be better than i was fucked they were good. Like was it chargy, floor you, content of pill MDMA, etc. Any help appreciated!!

ones i had in ibiza / spain were the first batch i guess.
very good pills. clean press, a score other side, and a good logo imprint.
second only to the incredible blue dolphins i found there.
i would estimate 90-100mg.
always test though, and remember there are diff batches everywhere.

The ones my "friend" (melbourne) has been getting fit the exact description posted above. tested black with e2,taste test-very good mdxx,strongest had in a long time(sits u on your arse).

The white dexters with brown speckles (melb) are the first pills we've actively sort out. I haven't tried mine yet, but my mate loves em
smile.gif

------------------
Everyone knows cool hit it's peak in 1974.

i've also had a few of these, for me personally, they were more loved up than dancey...i felt mor elike sitting down and talking rather than dancing, so maybe keep that in mind when deciding where to take them...

i had these a few months ago (in melbourne) and they were probably the worst pills i've ever had!!
if you search on pillreports.com you'll see that there seemed to be two batches going around at the time, extremely good and not so good. obviously i had the not so good ones, even though they tested black on e1 and e2.
just like all the descriptions, mine were white with beige specks throughout. hope you dont get any leftover crappy ones, good luck and be carefull...

corolla, crap in what way? Seen a few pillreports that these were crap cos the put the ppl on the floor for a few hours...
In my book this isn't necessarilly crap
wink.gif

------------------

I agree with that. The one's i had were the brown speckled ones. And i spend the whole night sitting, talking, walking around. Tried to dance, but only lasted about 10 mins for the whole night.

in response, here are some quotes from pillreports.com (all from around september)
like i said, i had these pills and had exactly the same experiences described below. hope there are no more floating around
_________
I FELL ASLEEP! The pill rocked for the first two hours...I think I was the most off my face I have ever been, different from a strong MDMA feeling, I wasn't dancy either- but still very chopped and very happy...but then I clicked off like a light and in the middle of muzak and people I fell fast asleep and couldn't be woken for three hours! Felt great when I when I woke up, but it was all over! Other people have reported this...can anyone tell me why or what it is in the Dexter's that makes this happen?
_________
felt calm and peacefull, not loved up or energetic at all. no mdma rushes, Just wanted to sit next to the heater.. took about half an hour to come on, a little speedy at first but soon after was feeling rather mellow. no strong peak but effects lasted 3 hours. smooth come down, went straight to sleep.
I got 3 of em and they all had a slightly different print. Hat was too pointy on one while long and smooth on the other. vice versa for the chin. demensions of the face were all slightly different but very close. one dexter face was back-to-front but all were large print, big glasses poking out just behind head, score on back..
_________
just had one of these this weekend. purchased five of them (from melbourne), which all had exactly the same appearance. clear logo, clean press, with brown/beige speckles.
probably one of the worst pills i’ve ever had. made me feel really strange to start with, for the first hour or so i was just sitting in my own little world with a blank face. then for about 45 mins. i felt good, then it wore off slowly.
the whole time i had a baaad headache, it felt as if a membrane around my brain was shrinking.
i had intended on taking more than one of these pills on the night, but the first one made for a change of plan. my friend took 2 + had the same effects, except for longer (but also with a scattered feeling).
i’d love to know what are in these pills, as i highly doubt any mdma; + what kind of chemical could possibly make my brain hurt??? obviously there are a few different batches of these going around that look the same. if possible, stay away + don’t waste your money as i did.
_________

I dont know about new one's going around. But I had stashed a few away for a sunny afternoon. So, last Saturday my fiance and I decided to eat one.
Loved it.
Should be more like them.

PHWOAR!!!!!!
Pills recently have me mushing into the earth and just loving hugging grass.
Had 3 on sunday @ GC after doing sat GC and sat nite @ EC and they were FUCKING AWESOME. All I wanted to do was chat chat chat and go on missions
smile.gif
Sat down for an hour and listened to De La Soul outside the tent then went on more missions. Got home and then it mashed me, deadset body rushed for 3 hours! 3 pills had me going hard for 15 hours
biggrin.gif
Ditto with the other 3 ppl with me
smile.gif

Best I've EVER had.
------------------