Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

1 year old pill

Blues Clues

Bluelighter
Can some one tell me if its a bad idea to take a pill thats a year old, maybe a bit more then a year my boy friend has a red HQ saved from the year 2000.?

How has the pill been kept? Airtight, moisture free etc....
That would help out people wishing to answer your question
smile.gif

------------------
We could learn a lot from Crayons: Some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but we have to learn how to live in the same box.

MDMA is incredibly stable. MDMA made now will still be good when we have people living on mars. So on face value the pill should still be fine (and being a red HQ it should be really fine).
There could however be problems where other additives exist in the pill. It is possible that they break down into something that might not be highly recommended for ingestion. That said, the majority of other 'active' ingredients will break down into inactive inert substances.
The end result however is if there was originally mdma in the pill there will still be the same amount of mdma in the pill. Might be worth exercising a little extra caution tho..
Good Luck
Addendum: I will graciously offer my services to 'test' this pill if you so desire and report back on it's effects.. All you need do is send it my way
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by pundi (edited 19 November 2001).]

Well obviously he's had them before, so all that will happen is it won't work....! You won't know till u try! I think if it's been kept well it should be fine.
------------------
The truth is that I'm a bad person. But that's going to change- I'm going to change. This is the last of that sort of thing. Now I'm cleaning up, moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm going to be just like you. The job, the family, the big fucking television. The washing machine, the compact disk player and electrical can opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisure wear, luggage, three-piece suite, DIY, game shows, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption, clearing gutters, getting by, looking ahead, the day you die."

It takes a cupple thousand years for MDMA to start brakeing down. You could save it for your grand children to eat and they should still have a blast...
Slightly Fucked...
[This message has been edited by Escapee' (edited 19 November 2001).]

I recommend you do NOT touch this pill.
Give it to me and I will dispose of it properly
wink.gif

------------------
Everyone knows cool hit it's peak in 1974.

Is it a double domed double stamped one? Or is it a double stacked single pressed one? Or is it even a single stacked double sided one? Or maybe it could be a double stacked super domed mega sided tripple stamped one?
wink.gif

Ahhhhhh, Red HQ's... so many memories... Did we ever figure out what the good batch really was?
wink.gif

People thanks for your reply's, the pill has been kept in a plastic money bag which kept in a little box, so is it still ok? and yeah its the good original red HQ the one where you only take a half and its like 10 pills put together i persoanly don't know if it was mdma i coulda been a mix off stuff coz its so dam stong is it possible to get mdXX pills that unbelievably strong?
Anfaliciouse i think i'll keep it and test it my self . I'm not sure if its a double sided HQ i'll check it out a reply back soon.

We can't possibly tell you whether the pill is good or safe but 12 months down the track if it's been stored in a dark, dry container and at a relatively stable room temperature it should be unchanged, and still contain any active ingredients that it contained when it was purchased.
Take care, BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.

i recently found a mitsi in the bottom of my bag .it was from cup eve 1997.it ripped.

yeah.. should be fine...
best way to keep em though, film cannister in the freezer...
------------------
it's only illegal if you get caught....

Oldspark, you should frame that Mitsi. The pills to come will never be as good as the pills once gorn. I wish I had the brains to save for these rainy days. Pills these days suck shit...

Yeah, chemically speaking the pill should be fine. Just to make sure you are getting the most from it you should probably dress up and go to a really cool dance party before you drop the pill.
Better safe than sorry!
------------------
Life is like a hurricane,
something something, duckburg
Race cars, lazers, aeroplanes
It's a duck blur!
Might solve a mystery
Or Rewrite history!

I had a purple eurodollar and a white 007 last year, they were both over 3 years old and they rocked my world
smile.gif

------------------
Everyone knows cool hit it's peak in 1974.

Blues Clues: your right if it's a double stamped blood red HQ from around new years they were a GHB + Speed combo not MDMA

^
|
Where did you get that information from? To the best of my knowledge there is no E tester that will confirm or dispute the presence of GHB in a pill... taking into account that the common oral dose of GHB is something like 2.5g that would have to be an enormous pill (like 8-10 times larger than most pills which weigh in the order of 200-300mg).
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.

What BigTrancer said. This rumour was also floating around in the main ecstasy discussion under a thread called "Why put shit in pills?".
Also the fact that GHB in it's stable salt form is hygroscopic (has tendency to absorb moisture) would mean not only would this thing have to be the size of an fucking Anzac biscuit, it would also be a very wet Anzac biscuit.

^
|
Well i'm glad someone beat me to it.
In fact, even if someone could make a GHB pill and keep it airtight, the whole time, if you swallowed it, the burning when it hit your stomach would probably hospitalise you. :)