• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

To snort or not to snort - That is the Q My Dear Watson!

BUMPMEK

Bluelighter
Ok, not a major issue here and everyone does it! I CAN'T AND WON'T! I want to snort so bad, have racked up a few times, only to cringe at last minute! Anytime i see or can hear someone snort, i fully cringe and can't watch. Then when they're coughing and feeling the shit in back of throat. I just can't snort! Is this normal, i'm so bloody scared to do it. I eat everything however, i always eat whizz, k, any powder i'll wrap it in toilet paper and swallow (except Coke, don't touch it, cause can't snort)... can someone help me here to take away this fear. I've only ever bumped off someone's finger a little bit of K and couldn't feel a thing, nose dried up though.
------------------
The truth is that I'm a bad person. But that's going to change- I'm going to change. This is the last of that sort of thing. Now I'm cleaning up, moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm going to be just like you. The job, the family, the big fucking television. The washing machine, the compact disk player and electrical can opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisure wear, luggage, three-piece suite, DIY, game shows, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption, clearing gutters, getting by, looking ahead, the day you die."

Good. If you don't snort keep it that way. Keep your sense of smell, your mucas membrains, your septum.

Practice with wizz fizz(the sweet variety) untill you become comfortable with the whole process.

Snorting is not that great. When it comes to meth, it's better to smoke it. With e - the rush gets you qucker, but it's not as intense and lasts much shorter. So you aren't really missing out on much. That is just my oppinion.

Well that is good then. It's funny though cause i get coke offered every where i go, but don't even think twice and just say no cause i can't snort..... Well i'm glad i'm not missing much...
smile.gif

------------------
The truth is that I'm a bad person. But that's going to change- I'm going to change. This is the last of that sort of thing. Now I'm cleaning up, moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm going to be just like you. The job, the family, the big fucking television. The washing machine, the compact disk player and electrical can opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisure wear, luggage, three-piece suite, DIY, game shows, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption, clearing gutters, getting by, looking ahead, the day you die."

Actually railing E makes it hit harder as well as quicker. The pill doesn't quite last as long, but it is stronger.
I was scared of railing at first too. Took me quite a while to do it. I've done it a few times now, and while it isn't a nice feeling at the time I do love the way it hits you. I keep it for fairly rare occations though, as it does damage the nose...
How does it feel? Ok, I am talking railing pills here, as thats all I've done...
At first you will feel a little burning in the nose. It isn't a fun feeling, but its not hellish (unless you try to rail a beige dome, those things HURT). After that you have to put up with the dreaded 'drip' where you get to taste the pill dripping down the back of your throat for a while (less than 15 min normally) then its all over... enjoy the night
smile.gif

I like to rail half, eat half when I choose to rail, it tends to extend what would have been a shorter roll on just railing. Eat the other half about 30-60 min after the first rail for best results I've found.
Hope that helps. Keep in mind I am not trying to talk you into or out of railing, just describing what it feels like. Any speed/meth people want to answer it from that side of things? I'd like to know.
--
MDMA-4-ALL (And some railing information for you)

I'm over snortin pills, after much experimentation my favourite way is to chew and swallow.
However, when it comes to wizzies then up the schnoz is the only way man
smile.gif

I get charged just by the feeling of the stuff goin up my nose, I love it
wink.gif

I say, get urself some lou (or e whateva ur fancy) and do a little line, and build up. Don't expect a big rush off a little line, but at least you'll have conquered ur fear of snortin and you can get on with ur life
wink.gif

Whether u snort or not, who cares! But I love it so I says up the nose bros*
smile.gif

*plural of bro, not the poxy group from the 80s who shot to fame with "when will I be famous"
------------------
Everyone knows cool hit it's peak in 1974.

It took me about a yr and 1/2 to get up the courage to snort up speed and meth, because I too had that snorting fear. I'm sure after a few months or so you'll work up the courage, but don't be too fussed if you don't, it's not the end of the world.
wink.gif

ehhhh...just be careful about snorting cause it does fuck your nose up and it'll be like you have a constant runny nose. It has slightly happened to me and i didn't really snort all that much although i have done it for about 5 years so i guess it adds up. I think snorting pills might be worse for your nose then speed. But in the long run none of it is too good.
Although the buzz is pretty cool
smile.gif

But i don't snort anymore. Usually eat my speed/pills.
------------------
'Life can only be understood backwards but it must be lived forward'

Oh, another point, dont snort on a runny nose, cos you end up eating ur snot all nite cos you dont wanna waste ur stuff.
"ewww gross, he just ate his snot"
"there was 10 bucks of goey in that snot!"
------------------
Everyone knows cool hit it's peak in 1974.

drips are bad mmmmkay?!
depending on the size of the line, i get drips for hours after. it's definately bareable, you just havta have a flavoured drink on hand.
it kinda reminds you that you should be feeling pretty good right about now!

Drips arnt that bad... If you do go at it like a cheap hooker at a purple one eyed monster, you wont breath it so far back, and once you get the hang of it, you dont even get runs (unless you do super huge lines).. If you just get it to sit in your nose nicely, it all dissolves away in there.. no runs.
The first time i did it, was PAIN. but its a good pain after a while.. Not half as bad as coughinng coke (the drink) back up through your nose accidently.
And railing speed, is so much better, it seems to hit almost instantly and makes much more effect. Smoking speed is an intense rush, that goes quickly, and seems to give me the shakes way to much.. I wouldn't recommend it for constant use.. But maby once (to feel the rush ).
Anyway..
Avid snorter..
Out.
[This message has been edited by ChEmIcaL_NiGhT (edited 20 November 2001).]

Snorting anything is fun.........
Meth
Speed
MDMA powder
Pills
Valium
Morphine
Sudafed
Panadeine
Wizz Fizz *winks at Prom*
pretty much anything in powder form or anything that can be crushed up into powder is fun..........
and drip shmrip............ its tastes sooooooo funny!!
------------------
Damn the Consequences........

If you're happy eating your drugs, then continue to do so, yes snorting can be more effective, but for the sake of your nose you're better off not snorting...
My sense of smell and my sinuses have never been in good condition, but I'm sure snorting hasn't helped...

oh god. another who has had the dreaded "sudafed comedown of death"..
props to Rushing..
smile.gif

i really wouldn't be too upset about not being able to snort stuff.. the whole idea about not doing somethig that is quite damaging to one of your major sense, and then feeling bad about it is a bit odd i think..
when in doubt? stick it up your arse.. or, if available, smoke it.. i think Kandeman will agree with me on this..
smile.gif

------------------

Each to their own I guess,
I love snorting, had no hesitation first time,
I'm more nervous swallowing pills
smile.gif

One time the mdma hit before I'd finished snorting... and that was only half... So yeah... fast... 5 to 10 mins...

the best advice about snorting if you're not keen is to follow your powder with some warmish water.... cleans ya schnoze out! not nearly as much damage to the membranes, etcs.