Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

to plug or not to plug!

yeeya

Bluelighter
Having read all the info and previous discussions on plugging on bluelight I thought I'd give it a go a few weeks ago, after all I'd rather use 90 odd percent of the pill as opposed to 65 percent by eating. I gotta say that the people I was with seemed to get more out of an identical pill from eating it. Then two days later I plugged a half of the same and seemed to feel it a bit more. Then last night friends and I, all on the same pill had some different results. I plugged mine and had the most intense come on ever, it hit me so hard with a barrage of waves I had to struggle to keep my eyes still and stand up for at least 15 minutes and had trouble talking for another half an hour, Felt fuckn good though, A mate of mine plugged his for the first time and got only a few weak rushes, all the others with us ate theirs and had pretty much your typical chargy e experience.
What I am reading from all this is that it appears to me that your body doesnt appear to be that efficient at processing the pill the first time you plug, it seems to get progressively better at it the more I do it. hence my improving experiences and my mates bogus first attempt. Is this possible ? or could it be a dud pill even though all our pills were takin from the
same bag of 50 identical ones.

Welcome yeeya, I think it is great that you have given plugging a go..
Sounds like you've done it a lot recently, just a note of caution that you might damage the lining if you overdo it.
Results of plugging may differ with the method of use eg. pill, crushed pill in cap, water solution.
Interesting but this has been touched on before
smile.gif

I plugged a white armani (crushed into a gelcap). It was wierd... It was so intense, almost too intense. I didnt get the loved up huggy huggy feeling, I just got floored and couldnt move. Smoked some dope and that brought on visuals. Had a few hallucinations and was scattered to fuck.
I don't think I'd do it again unless I had a weak pill.
It was definately more than dropping, but I dont think as fun.
------------------
Everyone knows cool hit it's peak in 1974.

I found. 1st one... was OK. Second was wicked.
I thought about this... they say plugging is like double dropping (when it works right)but takes ages to come on (lasting longer), snorting comes on fast but doesn't last long and we all know how long it takes swallowing.
SO, My next experiment in the interest of science is to:
1: PLUG one pill
2: Swallow a Quarter
3: Rail another quarter
SO, hopefully... It will come on nice and fast (railing) then after the swallowed one should hit... followed by the nice long roll of the plugged one.
smile.gif

SO, if u see me sitting on the floor smiling like an idiot you know what I have done!!!

Me and a friend plugged a full pink triangle(in a gel cap, used water based lube and a glove, not too fond about the actual process of plugging but like to reap its benefits) about a week ago when another of our friends consumed it orally...
we did certainly peak harder and longer than my above mentioned friend but i personally felt it wasn't all that good. maybe it was the pill itself or it could also be because its was our first time.
looking forward to my next attempt!

Pluggin is da shit man!!!
I plugged a very hard pill recently, thinking full well it would be fairly ineffective. But after about half an hour to fourty minutes I was like a kitten. If you had of given me a ball of string, I would have played with it on the dance floor for hours.
Extremely gakked!
Awesome feeling.

i posted sometime ago about the histeria that surrounded my introduction to plugging.
it is the supreme way in administering this drug, no doubt about it.
don't over do it though.
i've plugged a pill, plugged another hour later and at same time ate one and then two hours later snorted a half.....absolute wickedness!
peace.
------------------
You know the drill,
Slam down that pill!

This is all good but what about the originan question??
Is it true, or even partly true that, your body isn't that efficient at processing a pill the first time you plug? Does it get progressively better the more you do it?

fact or falicy?
Some assholes don't process e to the same degree as other assholes?
If fact... Is there an asshole enzyme that is activated through the admistration of chemical compounds? Does it take more than one go to activated the anus enzyme?

Yeah thanks balance and drooped for your reminder that I did ask a question allthough I gotta say I enjoy hearing others experiences, Does anyone have any answer of references to answer my question? Cause my mate was gutted! what e waste of $65. It would be good to know if there was e medical or scientific reason so that maybe you could do a trial run with something cheaper like a panadol or asprin.
R E S P E C.

*welcomes yeeya to the plugging fraternity, but refuses to shake hands*
smile.gif

as far as i know, there is no truth whatsoever to the notion that there is an increased effectiveness or positive feedback loop for amphetamine absorption through the lower intestinal tract lining, nor can i see any way for this to be possible. the lower gi tracts primary role is absorbing water before it is lost as excrement, hence why the amphetamine is rapidly absorbed when plugged. there is no enzyme activity at the intestine boundary (as far as I¡¦m aware).. this is analogous to insulfaction (snorting) in that enzyme activity occurs in the blood/liver system.. hence why shooting amphetamines works.
I may be very wrong.. this has been known to occur.. ļ
as far as effect goes, the one thing that I have learned from my mdma usage is the overriding factor of set and setting.. no amount of mdma will give you an ¡¥ecstasy¡¦ feeling if your mind is not set for it.. sure, you¡¦ll have the full amphetamine effects, but the beauty that is a good ecstasy experience will not occur. this can be as simply as expecting certain feelings/emotions to occur and trying to force them when they don¡¦t come as planned..
I¡¦m sounding all preachy here, but as far as mdma goes, plugging and occasionally snorting are the only methods of administration that I use any more.. the whole 60-70% versus 80-90% just makes too much sense..
but, I¡¦ll put down the seriousness, and finish packing the blue volvo of love for earthcore.. hope to see you all there.
yay! 5 more sleeps!
------------------

I am not 100% sure on that one, but if you shove it further, it might work better. It definetly is more comfortable later in the night (doesn't bother you as much).
By the way, DO NOT do the "smell my finger" trick. We are not animals!

i think it would be hard to tell if plugging got progressively better the more you did it...
effects and intensity might differ because of different quality pills or setting/surroundings?
also, RAveDust stated that over-plugging could damage the lining in ones ass... define over-plugging, when should one stop placing capsules in ones "brown valley"?

^^^^ when it starts to get uncomfortable.
The lining can be sensitive, everyone will have different reactions but ulceration of the bowel lining can and does happen. My reply was more to raise the issue that it can/does happen but I can't give you solid figures on the topic. If you get time there is a LOT of valuable information if you do a search for pluggin or check Ashke's plugging FAQ.
PLUR
smile.gif

------------------
Sleeping Madness

I swear BL is tha bestest place for info. Spanks to all...
I went to do this at the last party but I couldnt get myself to go through with it, I need to calm my mind in order to go throuhg with it... I would really like to feel the difference.
------------------
Fuckin~A

I'd suggest doing it at home, or at a house party...
I'd suggest taking mdma at home over a party regardless...

Hey Gav, just before you do it, keep telling yourself "think of happy thought, think of happy thoughts" or "Blue calm ocean, blue calm ocean".
smile.gif