Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

"dancey" pills...

apollo

Bluelighter
ok...
i'm getting a little tired of people complaining about pills that aren't "dancey".
can someone name for me one particular pill that on multiple occasions and in more than one person (hence consistently) procduces unstoppable dancing?
yes, i know about 'smacky' (or 'messy', as i call them) pills... such as the bluey green bbs. they'll sit you on your arse with strength and have a messier feel to them overall.
but then no matter how clean or messy a pill is, for someone it's still "not dancey"...
the following is my opinion:
over time, as people have said 'yeah these pills are really chargey/dancey', it has become an expectation of the reciever of that comment that the pills will make them dance. as if they can sit there all night, drop a pill, and then at some stage they'll have to say "oh! i'm being forced to dance by the pill!" and run off to the dance floor...
"chargy" pills... energy charges or not, if you don't move, you won't.
i reakon dancing is a state of mind. if you tell yourself you want to, and actually get off your butt and move your muscles, you will. as you get in to it, mdma really pushes you along with it's energy and body rushes... dancing on mdma is a fucking wonderful feeling, hence its popularity as an activity...
you have motor control over your body, mdma does not take over it, and will not force you to dance!
anyone got anything to say?
------------------
wisest is he who knows that he does not know...

with a few exceptions (ie blue bb's which put me on my ass and was nothing i could do about it), every pill is what you make it
I go out to dance, and thats what I do, almost every pill is dancey for me. I've been out with friends, all on same thing and they have all been smacked out in the corner while I've been up dancing all night
like the only thing you can really classify as a dancey pill is a shit one with a lot of speed in it...
my opinion anyway

I concur, I had an armani last nite, and no matter what, for about 90 minutes I couldnt even feel my legs, let alone dance
wink.gif

If I wanna dance, I just do a line of lou and that brings me out of it
smile.gif
(thats probably just as much state of mind, but, I enjoy it
wink.gif
)
------------------
Everyone knows cool hit it's peak in 1974.

Your theory seems pretty damn right.
Except for the fact that pills can floor you even if you want to keep dancing, just go with the flow though and you should still have a mad time.
Like if you dump your pill, and are dancing for the next hr or so, when it kicks in, you'll most likely keep dancing and you'll feel awesome!
On 2 occaisons my friend dumped the same pill as someone else and each time it took him ages to kick in, the others were dancin hard so we recently figured he couldn't feel it as much or it wasn't brought on as much/quickly as it would've had he been dancin.
Just a theory though,
Adikkal

Heh, funny, as soon as I saw the title of this thread I immediately thought, "Oooh, BBs."
It's definitely a state of mind, but still... I danced for like, seven hours straight (not exaggerating, it was Infected Mushroom @ Chevron, place was packed, did not sit down once nor did I stop dancing) like a mofo on Orange Hondas, which are definitely MDMA
wink.gif

whereas on the BBs, I was a spaz, I'd get up and have a dance, but after five minutes I'd start doing the MDMA dance (you know where your legs are stuck to the ground) and eventually I'd just sit down like, "oooh, I'll only sit down for a second...... ergh..." heh. This happened on two separate occasions.
You've basically gotta get into it--the problem with yummy pills is that sitting there doing nothing just feels so good, but dancing's more fun
smile.gif

that said, those BBs... fuuuuck.

Try dancing straight to the dj/ style of music you love best. After the intial short of breath youll feel the urge to dance stronger than any drug could ever produce!!

all i think is that when you are "smacked
out" it is simply that the pill is strong and thats it.
I always dance the whole night and it doesn't matter what the pill is. Its just that i only take halfs at a time. I used to take full pills although it wasn't until after the peak that i would be able to dance like hell because, like everyone else, i would get a smacky effect from the dose.
I bet if you try taking a half, then as soon as you feel a tiny hint that its coming on, take the other half, you will will dance the night away and experience an insane loved up feeling.
It also results in a much longer more enjoyable peak rather than a big "HQ" hit for only a few hours then its over.
Hope that makes sense and helps.
Rob.

robE we share the same opinoin there mate
i always take half, half, half
i still get the intense peak but im also still charging at 7, plus the comdown is more gradual, and i find its even more gradual if i just swallow the last half, for me this brings it on smoother and it also wears of smoother
biggrin.gif

I found dumping whole a fun experience, but taking half half etc. just makes more sense for me personally.
But then i dont have a very high tolerance
Peace out
------------------
how you like bass boom boom ....boom boom boom....boom boom boom

Pretty much agree with Apollo- there isnt really any such thing. I find that I will be on my arse from a strong pill and CANT dance for maybe an hour then when the strongest part is over I can dance or just sit & chat whatever...People crap on bout "dancey" pills cos they are used to speedy pills

No, its just that "Chargy" pills are most probably cut with speed...
Its not a bad thing if they are still strong MDMA pills.
I love a chargy pill, or just a smacky pill with some speed on the side
biggrin.gif

Mmmmm...Pink Channels
biggrin.gif

Wish i could get hold of some of them again
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Danthemanz (edited 18 November 2001).]

thank you people...
smile.gif

------------------
wisest is he who knows that he does not know...

These were 'dancey' pills 4 me (the ones I can remember):
elephants
smiley face
gold melodies
blue melodies
Green mitsubishies ('smacky' at first)
Green question marks
Pink domes
BB's
White doves
Green fish
Other have been a mix of sit and chill, sit and float into another world, dance then sit then dance..... I get mixed all the time.
I don't know why.. it just happens like that.

This pisses me off too...
Pills are not 'smacky' or 'chargy' or 'cokey' or 'trippy' or 'whateverthefuckyouwannacallem'
Labelling them in such a way is extremely misleading and leads to propagation of misinformation, such as the myth that there's heroin in pills...
The content of the pill is what's important, and since that is almost impossible to qualitively and quantitively determine for the average user, there's little use speculating, and no use firmly stating what you believe as the truth...
It's been said many times, but there will always be people who don't understand, or who just don't know yet, so we'll keep saying it...
Set and Setting
http://www2.bluelight.ru/ubb/Forum35/HTML/000178.html
http://www2.bluelight.ru/ubb/Forum35/HTML/000462.html
http://www2.bluelight.ru/ubb/Forum35/HTML/000671.html
[This message has been edited by Tarsarlan (edited 19 November 2001).]

Apollo im totally with u! MDMA was originally made as an apetite supresent for loosing weight. It had nothing to do with dancing.
I hate it when people say CHARGY PILLS , cause frankly ive never had a pill thats given me AMPLE energy to dance. MDMA makes u feel good... not dance!! u wana dance TAKE SPEED.

ah i disagree a bit though, there are chargy pills, not a chargy form of mdma
i get pills that I'd call chargy quite a bit, but yeah thats just because they got alot of speed in them
but once again its all up to the individual

Although I dont call them 'whateverys' I would class a pill 'dancy' if you can stand up on them. In my opinion dancing is more fun. I can stay at home if I just wanted to listen to music. But I go out to dance, which I have more fun doing than being on the floor all night.
For the ppl who said they couldnt dance at the time or whatever it was probably due to your energy level at the time ne way, like if you were tired before and in the frame of mind of think how fucked you were. As it has been said before - the roll is what YOU make of it...
------------------
Fuckin~A

ReD L1nE: The point of not calling those kinda pills 'chargy' is that people will believe that its the mdma that makes it chargy, some people just don't know that not all pills are the same... Speedbomb works, 'chargy' doesn't