Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth Pills 17/11/2001

Fry-d-

Bluelight Crew
Suprising no one else has beat me to it, but we're passed a page and thats to much effort for me so heres a summary of things good n googly....
good:
Green Fish - good possible not sostrong MDxx pills, tested black with blue tinge.
Ohms/Omegas - available in white and several shades of pink, mdma+mda combo or mda, not the cleanest roll.
Pink Triangles - Still a few floating about apparently, good clean roll, MDMA.
Pink Domes - My friend dangerous dave has a mate who's seen some of these this week, strong MDXX, most likely MDMA.
bunk:
White 555 - Ketamine and speed, as always
Pink Playboy - stay clear I've heard
not sure (any info is greatly appreciated):
Blue Doves
Purpple ?'s - Sounds dodgy from all reports, but no ones certain.
White mitsi's - not sure that these are really bunk, but weak what ever is in them, but then there is possibly 2 batches and one being good, some more definate info could be good.
and the old thread is here : http://www2.bluelight.ru/ubb/Forum35/HTML/001151.html
[This message has been edited by Fry-d- (edited 17 November 2001).]

A friend of a friend had a white mitsubishi (half) and he reckoned it was one of the worst pill's in his life. Weak, without the lovey-dovey feelings. Altough the setting might had something to do with it - Carousel Shopping Center
smile.gif

hmmm, I know someone who went there on friday after uni and bombed... coincidence? ahhhhhhhhhh Carousel... *shakes head*
smile.gif

A Mate of a friends, friends, brothers, sister-in-laws couple dropped HALF a white dome a couple of days ago and reported with a thumbs up *apparently*. Peak:1.5 hours... took 1 hour to come up, with a steady tingley feeling that lasted the rest of the night. This person was said to have an average to slight high tolerance towards mdma. They rated: 8/10
Maybe these are the same batch of white domes going around 1 month ago? dunno?

My mate dangerous dave has also heard stories of these new white domes, apparently the test is quicker to black than the last lot so could possibly be a better new batch.

Strange things are going around Carousel
smile.gif
. Word of warning - STAY AWAY from the pets store. One of the puppies is now named "Beige Dome", and the amount of laughter you get from seeing green fish
smile.gif

Yes Carousel is no longer a storage depot where you go to get the right size of something you found in another store. People do actually shop there now. But out of respeck to the management, can we include shopping centres as locations and as such not include them in these threads? For many more reasons too. I don't want the Foundry to get closed because they serve alcohol and are associated with a 'known hang-out for drug abusers', or sanity to get closed down cause they sell dance music and are associated with same.

YO! liquiddelight!
you know me dude!!! c'mon! you know me!~!
Respek to liquiddelight!!! hehe

Hey dropped!
I wouldn't be suprised if I did.
Come on, you gotta give me a clue!
My friend of a friend of his sister's love child was at "a very known and popular shopping center" peaking on Thursday, dancing like a maniac in "The Arena of Dance", so it might be a coincidence.
But I think I might know you. Uni maybe?

Well my telepathic pet fish was known to overhear a conversation that mentioned that some purple ?'s with blue specks were supposed to be quite nice but he hears alot of things...

Yeah liquiddelight! uni! NDA!
Thursday I meant to say before, got mixed up.
smile.gif

Those white domes reported about in my previous post may actually be white nipples?
On one side the press is said to be smooth yet on the other side a slight circular stamp is present, almost like a small washer with a hole in the middle was used to create the press. The hole allowes a nipple or tit-like part of the pill to protrude slighty from the pill, Hence perhaps being the white nipples, which i believe were doing the rounds over east a little while ago and may have made their way hear. The nipple press on one of the sides is so faint that it is quite hard to make out, you really have to look at it under a light to see. The pill has no score either. Hope the info helps n e one. Thanks to my trusty chain of information.
wink.gif

reporting from back at square one...
It really is best if there is nothing but information on Perth Pills in here

Ey dropped!
I think I know who you are. My best friend goes to NDA (asian, funny guy) and he told me about you. Next time you see him, ask him if he knows me. I bet ya you know him!
What a small world.

I'm going to start deleting entire threads if shit doesn't get on topic after multiple requests from moderators. I'd hate to lose the information included here, but I won't lose sleep over it.
Topic = Perth Pills = don't post anything else in here.
BigTrancer.
------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.

hey bergerac54,
i like the sound of what this fish of yours has been telling you! i have had mixed reviews of the purple ?'s tho... and this is the first time i've heard of their presence in perth... God bless that fish i tell ya!

First of all, I apologise to the mods. The topics I disscused weren't appropriate to this forum.
Second, I've heard that there are some blue adam's on the way. Good reports from the Eastern States.
Also, some mixed info on the white mitsi's. There must be two batches going around.
[This message has been edited by liquiddelight (edited 19 November 2001).]

hope those blue adams make it to Perth, my exams are almost finshed and need to celebrate
smile.gif

------------------
where's your head at?
come to think of it, where's mine?????

indeed!
Blue Adams sound like tha shit!!!
Poetik hopes, i'm sure with the rest of us, that they make their way over here...
anybody heard of blue fish swimming in local waters???

Pink triangles (more red i'd say) - same as from back a few months ago
very good, very clean mdma
pink qantas's
green fish (mixed reports, one thumbs up, the other speedy ketamine type)
white mitzus (mixed reports, one okay, the other dodge (apparantly a batch of duds)
subaru's
white moons (ket i think)
white ohms
pink ohms still floating about
anyone heard of blue dolphins quite a while ago ? heard somebody had one on the weekend.
555's still floating around god forbid

definately two batches of white mitsi's going around... unsure how to tell the difference between the two. have had one from each batch on different occasions.
first one was really good! 8/10
second was shit. 3 or 4/10
have heard word about beige domes in town.
apparently good. yet to have tried it personally.
still no word of blue adams?

Some friends gave the purple ?'s a whirl...said they were 'fun lovin'... and extremely happy biccies...
smile.gif