Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

**cumming UP cumming UP AND UP**

B

blufluffybunny

A while back, A female friend had a Golden Melodie and she was squatting against the wall chattin away when she started to come up.
Now, she proceeded to do this quickly And stopped talking completely and began her best imitation of "WHEN HARRY MET SALLY".
She climaxed while comming up!
So, has this happened to anyone and can anyone tell me what chemical reaction or what happened in her body from the MDMA that made her *ORGASM*
And by the way, I was jealous....
smile.gif

No, can't say I've heard of this happening before! You must have been witness to a very rare and special event!
Being a guy though, I'm glad nothing like that ever happens to me!
smile.gif

When we climax, our brain is flooded with seratonin.
Of course when we are peaking, we get the same effect.
I just reckon it was too much for your friend. And maybe the squatting caused some sort of friction down there.
Just a theory though.
------------------
Autobots, transform and roll on

Yep!!
Me and tikabassa down at Pleasure had the lovely Red HQs.
Man - the whole time we were peaking was something completley intense.........
For about and hour after that we kept saying - geez thats like 100 times better than sex......
We both still say it now!
------------------
Damn the Consequences........

*Looks at Rushing Rococco*
*sobs*
*goes back to karma sutra*

I've had the priviledge to experience such a thing. All I can say is e brings out a person's underlying nature. I thnk you're onto a winner there.

[it doesn't matter where and when you took the drugs... - BT] i dumped this Motorola (apparently the full fuckin goods, no joke), now of every single i've ever dumped, i never ever get horny. I'm far from it to be honest. This baby nearly did make me orgasm, as i was coming up i got this rush and it was like someone had just plugged me into the wall, i was shocked! So yeah it must be able to happen to some people.....
wink.gif

------------------
[signatures that are longer than the posts to which they're attached are annoying - BT
wink.gif
]
[This message has been edited by BigTrancer (edited 19 November 2001).]

A similar thing happened to me. I was driving a friend round (i was sober) and she was on her first pill. And as it started hitting her, the noises she made :p

Some people have been known to experience spontaneous orgasms when they yawn if they take certain prescription medications. In particular the anti-depressant clomipramine can do this, (and another I can't remember). Probably something to do with the increase in serotonin dilating blood vessels leading to an increased blood flow to the genitals, me thinks.

I have never got the whole "horny when peaking" thing...It feels TOO DAMN GOOD TO BE HORNY- ITS WAY BETTER THAN SEX!!!!!!! Id choose the pill everytime! Well...maybe not everytime
wink.gif

MAAS^IVE I Concur... I have never felt horny on e... I just touch and feel a lot...
------------------
Everyone knows cool hit it's peak in 1974.

I've had it happen to me a couple of times, it's the most amazing experience.
biggrin.gif

------------------
The only thing I'm good at is being bad.

oooooooeerrrrr!!!
this is a niiiiiiiice feeling!!!
it's not like u orgasm... well.. it is.. but it's different.
for me it was at NYD at inner city... had a yonex... mmmmmmm
was just boogying ont he main dance floor when all of a sudden i felt lil tingles in my feet... then the lil tingles rose up my legs and turned into rushes.. the feeling kept rising up through my body (yes i was doin the whole when harry met sally thing too!!!) continued to feel the rushes thru my chest, neck and head... then it BLEW MY HEAD OFF by leaving thru the top of my head!!!
these full body orgasm's are niiiiiiiiiiiice!!!