• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Foamy mixture

Status
Not open for further replies.

geg2102

Greenlighter
Hi, I'm new here and had a question for everyone. I've been shooting dope for about the past six years in NYC (powder). The bundles I am copping right now are very foamy/sizzly/bubbly and I have never really encountered this before. How can I make it less foamy? Should I add a very small amount of baking soda to the shot? Should I heat it up (never done it before)? Does this happen when the dope is more acidic? Thanks for your help!

Thought so

That's what I was thinking. It burns like a mother too. Is there any way to counteract it? I have two bundles left and I want to enjoy it somewhat.

hmmm, if its cut with soap.. wouldn't that be like taking a shower for your veins? i would imagine injecting soap would definitely be safe, probably very good for you too. enjoy your fresh 'n clean dope OP!

your herion is being cut with a magical substance called unobtanium from the movie avatar...

All sarcasm aside there is no way we can say what this stuff is. The people saying soap have no clue what it is either. Unless you could somehow have it tested in a lab you'll not be able to identify it either. It foams and burns when you shoot it...I'd say stop using it but I know firsthand how addiction is and so realistically I'll say to find a new source for your boy.

It's probably a good idea to not even make threads like this because it breaks the rules to.

'Foamy/bubbly' make me think it's baking soda...but could be anything. Your dealer could be disgusted at some of his clienteles hygiene habits and cut his shit with soap , but it is not in the dealers nature to help the junkie in any way, so this conclusion is obsolete.

Your best bet is to resort to plugging it :( I know it's not ideal but it's much safer than shooting your veins with soap!

I have had this before. I did shoot it ( bubbels at top) and i was fine. But i live in the Netherlands and are dope is differant. So i'm not sure about yours.

I doubt you should shoot this. If that is the only way you want to do it, I would look into micron filtering.

hmmm, if its cut with soap.. wouldn't that be like taking a shower for your veins? i would imagine injecting soap would definitely be safe, probably very good for you too. enjoy your fresh 'n clean dope OP!

Seriously? GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE with this shit.

I don't know if you're joking or not, but this is a harm reduction forum. Do NOT suggest, joking or not, that injecting soap is probably good for someone.

We can't tell you what your dope is cut with because as Nortyy said, that would require a lab and a sample and he's right, we don't allow these type of threads. We can only speculate about what it is or how harmful that is.

All you can do is find another source of non-foamy dope or do everything you can to minimize the harm (such as micron filtering). If you want to make the case to reopen this or have any questions, feel free to PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.