Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Info needed: Cloud 9, White,Adelaide

*NRG*

Bluelighter
Ok, firstly i'm well aware that these pills are in pillreports but only once and I was wondering if anyone else from Adelaide could back up the report. They were given a 9 which is pretty bloody good.The pills have no logo so this name is obviously just what someone made up. They are white, round and domed on both sides. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

sounds like 'cali whites' ... do a search for cali on pill reports and u'll get a lot of results.
one report had this description :
Round small pill (8mm x 4.5mm), white, no score, no logo, domed on both sides.
does that match what you have?

These 'cloud 9' pills are the old blue capsules that have been around Adelaide for the last few years. Several tests indicated that they contain MDA and may in fact only contain MDA (strong dose). They certainly rival the pink omegas going around at the moment. I've seen people, mostly females trashed on just one of these and some of my mates really f**ked up on 1+. Definitely has it's place in society - good bang for your buck.

Thanx for your replies, tried them last nite an i agree that they are a strong MDA dose. Can't be sure because i didn't test but they have similar effects to the pink omegas. Quite large 6x8mm, clean white, slightly domed on both sides, sharp edges and a resonably good (hard) press. Well worth getting again

BrAiNdAmAgE, people are saying they are plain white pills. What do you mean they are the blue caps? The same powder pressed into pills???

In essence, they have replaced the old blue capsules. The manufacturers of the blue capsules were getting pissed off that these pills were being tampered with before reaching the end user and that fake copies of these were going around so they decided to stop producing them as capsules and start pressing them.

I was also told that they are blue caps pressed into a pill. The blue colour in those caps was probably had nothing to do with what chemicals were in them. They are good strong pills but they tend to fuck people up. Strong body rushes, blurred vision, don't make you to talkative or "loved up" and there not much good for dancing. We all lost our legs. Also some visuals and a pretty bad come down.

Caps pressed into a pil... hahha funny what some dealers will say.. Well i haven't seen this batch, but i kow that every "cloud nine" i have every seen or tested are weak speed bombs or bunks...
Simple..
Test it.

Caps pressed into a pil... hahha funny what some dealers will say.. Well i haven't seen this batch, but i know that every "cloud nine" i have ever seen or tested are weak speed bombs or bunks...
Simple..
Test it.

why is every plain white pill called a "Cali white" by someone?
Wasn't Cali a famous NSW police Officer?
if not what does it mean.......
hey Chem, howz it?
also and finally, cloud 9 is a herbal extacy product available through various distributors in aus. So if you want to sell yer bikkies dnt refer to em as CLOUD9!! (not implying your dealing anyway
smile.gif
)

Chemical night; What's so funny about the powder in a cap being put through a pill press? I'll agree though, I wouldn't believe anything most dealers say. Still they are definately not weak speed bombs. I know what speed does and I know what MDMA/MDA does. I just didn't happen to have a tester handy at the time.
[This message has been edited by *NRG* (edited 20 November 2001).]