Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Mum wants to try?!?!

BUMPMEK

Bluelighter
My stoopid ex, told my parents i take drugs a bit over a month ago, anyway to cut the story short, they were shattered, didn't understand (do now), thought the worst, blah blah blah, however it's cool now. To give my Mum a better understand i said to her, just try it to know why i do this etc etc... she's been like "don't be stupid, no no no", but yesterday she wants me to get her one. She'll pay for it etc and wants me to sit with her at home to have it, blah blah, she's only 46 and a pretty cool Mum, but she's never touched drugs in her life, what do you guys reckon? Be a responsible child and give her half?
------------------
The truth is that I'm a bad person. But that's going to change- I'm going to change. This is the last of that sort of thing. Now I'm cleaning up, moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm going to be just like you. The job, the family, the big fucking television. The washing machine, the compact disk player and electrical can opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisure wear, luggage, three-piece suite, DIY, game shows, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption, clearing gutters, getting by, looking ahead, the day you die."

are you for real????
picture this.... *come here sonny give me a huggggggg* (all while eyes popping out of head etc)

I told her i'd get her one... but do i get her a smack daddy one or a k bomb or what? I want her to enjoy it (not too much), not to hate it.
Any suggestions?
------------------
The truth is that I'm a bad person. But that's going to change- I'm going to change. This is the last of that sort of thing. Now I'm cleaning up, moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm going to be just like you. The job, the family, the big fucking television. The washing machine, the compact disk player and electrical can opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisure wear, luggage, three-piece suite, DIY, game shows, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption, clearing gutters, getting by, looking ahead, the day you die."

Haha, thats freaky, i had a dream the other nite that my mum wanted to try e aswell.
She said she swapped some dodgy pill she got with a guy at work to get a good one. Though that was within the same dream where i was at some weird ass club and after trying to dance on what i thought was a dance floor i collapsed the roof of the club and it had to be evacuated....
Yeah i'm strange, heh
I reckon give her a good pill. Don't give her a K bomb or anything, but are you going to dump with her? Cos thatd be cooler i'd imagine, fuck you'd sort out alot of issues.
Adikkal

Well this is the thang ya see... i don't know if i want her to see me off guts! I think i'll give her half first see what happens and if all is cool, i'll dump the other half. But i think i rather stay straight just incase something goes wrong.... I don't want her to go anywhere on it incase the paranoia thing kicks in bigtime!
------------------

If it were up to me, I'd give her a clean MDMA pill. The ones that I am somewhat aware of at the moment are green apples.
But before you give anything to her, why don't you let her read some Bluelight? Also, showing her the Erowid archive on MDMA would be useful.
------------------
Cameras ready, prepare to flash...

bahahah!
i'd do it...
smile.gif

------------------
wisest is he who knows that he does not know...

This is Mrs. Kooda, and by all means, YES! Give your mother what she wants. I have just turned 40, and although I first took e in the states at 18, started again and have introduced 5 'oldies' to it in the past couple of years, and not one of us exploded, or wanted to get lovely dovey with our children, Stylin!! That's too funny!!! Understand the original e was prescribed to middle aged women in a stagnant marriage, needing a boost in the sex drive department, as well as to improve communication with the hubby! It wasn't really made for kids to party with...LOL! IMHO you should start her off with half a real mdma pill and top up if she wants more! Make sure its real, not speed or k for her first time. We are fairly young oldies?? and like to go clubbing, but also like to just hang out... put on some good music, nothing too hard core, take her for a walk, let her chat some strangers, if you are near the water, walk barefoot, look at lights...just let her enjoy!!
Let us know how she goes!!!

Yeah i'll give her one but i just don't want her smacked out of it sitting on the lounge not being able to move and hating it. I remember my first pill but i was in a club and it was a smackdaddy, couldn't move, talk or anything just sitting there not knowing what the hell was happening and i hated it. But i wasn't in a good atmosphere for first time. She'll be right, hopefully she won't enjoy it too much either!
smile.gif
She has read erowid site so she knows a tiny bit of info. Guess i'll wait and see what happens.... hope she doesn't get the full eyeball rolls going on, i think i'll be havin more fun watching her wasted!
------------------

I reckon my old bat wants to try it, but my old man would kill her if she did
smile.gif

Go for it dude, I've wanted to pill with my mum for yonks, there's so much I want to tell her, yet just cant... It'll be a major bonding experience and something you wont regret
smile.gif

------------------
Everyone knows cool hit it's peak in 1974.

If you do decide to do it, please let us know how it goes
smile.gif

And PLEASE make sure its a good pill. Golden rule: test test test, and perhaps test in front of your mum to give her peace of mind that she IS taking ecstasy and not something else.
Good luck
smile.gif

She wants to know what you enjoy about pills? So try to simulate that. If you like nice clean MDMA then give her that, maybe bounce about with her some. *shrug* Pill popping ma's aren't that uncommon so no need to feel strange about... but you seem to have that under control
smile.gif

I'd definitely start her off on a half, you can always go up from there.

I would go with the good clean mdma pill, 1/2 to start with maybe the other 1/2 later in the night.
But I would go pilling with her, if you are worryed about been off your face in front of your mum, then just drop 1/2 a pill also.

Oh god, how cool. I long to give my parents drugs.
Ok, make sure its some fine MDMA give her a whole for sure - no half measures.
You might be tempted to give her some acid too, well not at the same time, maybe at a later date.
Oh, and get some nangs. Fuck she couldn't argue with you for doing it after she downed a bulb while all MDed up.

Yeah i think it will be next weekend. I'll let ya know how i go, i've always wanted to give my folks a pill b4 but now it will actaully happen i'm a little nervous about it. Don't want her to act like a fuckin ididot! Hahaha....
smile.gif

------------------

i've been trying for a long long time to convince my olds that e is cool...but it isn't working! however i have convinced them to let me give them hash cookies...should be interesting!

Cookies are a start but its no comparision to E..
I'm really surprised at this whole, thingy. First she was totally against it but now your mum wants to try it! With you!
Thats going to be some experience.
I reckon give her a good clean half, have a bit yourself but only enough to share the feeling, don't have much cause then you can really bring out the best in the both of you.
I definetly agree with entropope about simulating what you enjoy most about pills so as to help her understand what's so uniquely special about the experience.
My final words, don't go straight.. you'll be missing out a heap and kicking your self the next day.
------------------
The essance is knowing which appel on the tree you want..

I'd recommend what i would recommend for any first timer..
Make sure she has read up on all the available material and understands what the experience is going to be like. Make sure she knows the issues and comes to an informed decision as to taking it. Take it in halves (never can be too safe the first time) and do it in an environment that is comfortable to her. Ensure that she realises that for some the first experience can be wierd and not 'all that'. Make sure she is not taking any medication that is contradictory and is sufficiently healthy. As stated above - test, test, test: she'll respect your attitude to drugs far more if you do this than if you don't.
Most importantly - just try to have a good time, and let her arrive to her own conclusions as to what she thinks of it.
Good luck

Also have some 5-htp handy or any other post/pre load crud. Make the experience as positive as possible.
Old people + comedown = bad
smile.gif