Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Mission Impossible?

Munted

Bluelighter
I have been looking everywhere for about 6 months now, and have only just managed to get a "maybe" on some Acid here in WA.
Is it just me people, or has this drug been seriously neglected over here in the west?
Should I be having this much trouble, or am I not looking hard enough. . .Most people I know seem to be having the same prob.
Any ideas?

from what I've been seeing melbournes dry too.
------------------
Everyone knows cool hit it's peak in 1974.

hello "munted"...
just letting you know there's another Australian BLer called that: [MuNtEd]. *waves to the real [MuNtEd]*
smile.gif

it may confuse some people. you might want to alter it a bit...
oh yeah, welcome to the new bluelight.
[edited due to feeling too mean. jakoz - just trying to prevent some confusion. i was trying to be humourous. no offense intended!]
[This message has been edited by NRGirl (edited 14 November 2001).]

Nrgirl.. just ignore Jakoz...
He hasnt gotten laid for a while and his hand isnt giving him any either so he's a bit funny.
By the way, Acid is NEVER dry, you just need to know your sources.......

I thought the [Jakoz] thing was funny, not mean. Anyway I don't think we have said Jakoz or [Jakoz] enough...

well it wasn't me jakoz. i've got other stuff to do with my time.
*waits for a mod to come in and tell everyone to shut up and take some notice of the actual topic*
Thanx bunny *hug*
smile.gif
i can see what you mean.

Well... I'll do it.
Shut the fuk up all of you.
Jakoz - Jakoz - Jakoz - Jakoz - Jakoz
there, you say it enough times it looses its meaning.
MUNTED! I remember a time where acid was plenty a plenty, then pills became the 'in' thing. Acid is still around, but not as popular. You will find it I guess, just look a bit harder.
smile.gif

No worries NRGGirl - humour can be hard to tell when we can only talk in text
smile.gif

I am removing my posts from this thread to try to clean it up a bit... any chance others could do the same?
Munted: Im in WA too, and its been dry for months.

Whoa! Im confused now. Is there two munted round here or does east mean west now or maybe west mean east. But yeah i havnt seen any acid for long time now. But hey anyone who has had acid with me would prob say thats a good thing. hehehehe So hey if you want to experiance acid at its best give some to me.

its pretty fucking dry up here as well... which i find strange consdering the doofin' season is upon us
smile.gif

M

threads like this encourage soliciting/attempted dealed. Be careful.
From my experience acid is spefically marketed at young people. It was easy to get when you were in high school yeah? For me too, and for everyone I know of all different ages. Once you're out of high school you're out of the acid loop, unless you know someone that sells drugs to kids.
[This message has been edited by entropope (edited 14 November 2001).]

Thanks all. I will continue my so-far fruitless search in the hope that I will soon once again be thinking, "Oh my god!!!What have I done to myself???"
Just a quick one though, gotta defend myself, I hardly ever post, but I've had this nick for about 7-8 months now. I "think" (don't quote me!) I might be the original Munted. . . .

Yeah, NRGirl, I just ran a search, and just so you know, I am the oringinal Munted
smile.gif

So I fink I will keep me nick. . .
------------------
I munt, alot! Up The Munt! Go Fridge!

i'm going to close this.
I think we've established that theres not much acid in WA.
If you hear of any, please dont hesitate to post
smile.gif

horse
(any probs, email me [email protected])