Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

AMT + E?

[Matt]

Bluelighter
I know this combination can be potentially dangerous since AMT is a slight MAOI. Had aprrox 60-80mg of AMT at around 7pm then around 11:30 i dropped a green apple at mystic 6. Never peaked so hard for so long in my life!@!@! Was just wondering if any other Aussie bluelighters has tried this combo and what were your thoughts on it?!?
[This message has been edited by [Matt] (edited 12 November 2001).]

Caution: The above represents extremely hazardous behaviour. 60-80mg is a very high dose of AMT (the majority of trip reports on Erowid centre around 30-50mg doses resulting in hugely powerful experiences of duration up to 18 hours). As mentioned AMT is an MAOI which is also strongly contraindicated with MDMA.
From Erowid:
Deaths have been reported of some MDMA users who were also taking Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitors (MAOIs are often prescribed as antidepressants). MDMA is *not* recommended to anyone taking any MAOI. Ask your doctor or pharmacist if you're unsure whether a drug you are taking is an MAOI.
Take care, please.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.
[This message has been edited by BigTrancer (edited 12 November 2001).]

Thats a dangerous combination. Big Trancer, I completetly agree with everything you said.
Especially since AMT's effects have not been researched, I don't think we have any idea what is really going on in the brain during such an event.
Atleast your still around to tell the tale!
smile.gif

My question to you MATT is now u have this information from Big Trancer...
Would you do this again. I dont care HOW good the roll is, armed with this info I'd say the bad out-weigh the good.