• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Lorazepam to come down off crack?

rollinup

Bluelighter
Hey everyone,
Just wondering if it's safe to take some lorazepam to comedown off crack.

Thanks,
rollinup

It helps, if you really think you need it...

A crack comedown, for me, consists of being restless for 15 min, just wanting another hit. Nothing serious at all.

Once after smoking a half gram of good rock, i fell asleep 30 minutes later :0.

Crack is Easy to come off of. Even easier than sniffing powder, i think so. Now, crystal meth.. thats a different story.

That's a no

It definitely is not safe to combine benzos with cocaine. However, I have done it many times. The danger is that most ppl die from cocaine OD after they stop for the night/morning. If you take too high of a benzo dose combined with all of that cocaine still going through your body you could die. I feel the pain for you. Nothing worse than a cocaine comedown especially of the smoking variety.

Rx princess, theres nothing safe about cocaine in the first place. If you dont OD from cocaine after dosing, you will not OD. Unless you have heart disease.

Id say, go for it. If you want to "come down" the right way, shoot some smack ;). Im jking. This is all in the name of harm reduction.

if your just taking a few mgs it"ll work wonders itll put u to sleep and youll feel way better the next day instead of staying up all night jonsein

GBM and the other posters are right, if you're smart about your dosing lorazepam (and other benzos) are a good way to come down off crack, cocaine, or other stimulants. Providing you are being reasonable with your dosage. Only take whatever dose you need to feel better, don't overdo it.