• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill Info: Blue fish/Blue Pieces/Blue Barracuda??

SpicPimp

Bluelighter
Could someone please give me some information about these pills??
They have a similar press to the green ? ( but they are a little bit thicker, they are more chunky), but of course they are blue and have the outline of a fish on the press. No score on the back.
I would like to know there effects, duration of peak, experience you have when you come down, all that sort of information.
They are imports and have just come into te country.
Some info on these pills would be nice.
thank you

Heard there are new blue fish out, same as ADAM and green fish. I don't think there would be much difference between them, same shit different batch/press.

These are nothing like the press of the question marks though they are from the same line my man tells me. These are exact the same pills as Adams , green fish. Same strength. Good bicies.

No, sorry these guys are not in Sydney.
They are in Melbourne sorry...
Dropped a full one of these baby's last night... Well .. fuck me, it was insane..
Took about an hour to kick right in and then whallop.... smile plastered across your face all night. The most intense rushes I've ever had. Major eye wiggles and tense jaw. Excellent pills. Perhaps even too strong. Definitely half for beginners. OOOOOOOh Yeeeaah.

hmmm i had one of these a little while ago but it was the same press as blue adams and green pisces with a score on the back, maybe there are two batchs of these going round?? either way from what you've said about these it sounds like the one you got was better than the one i had.
[This message has been edited by [MuNtEd] (edited 11 November 2001).]

Green fish.
Very strong coming up. Great peak. Not sure how long they lasted, havent had one on its own..... but all in all one of the better ones Ive had recently.

Ummm... Blue Fish are now in Sydney. Had 1 1/2 last night. VERY NICE. Peak about 3 1/2 hrs. Floaty as. I think may be the same as the green fish. No bad comedowns. Would definatly get these again.
------------------
Fuckin~A