Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

About the Picture Pages

raverdave

Bluelighter
For those of you that have been wondering about the picture pages, I am working on getting them back up. However, it will not have any content, as we have decided that it would be in the best interest to start fresh.
The only pictures that are going to be left from the old board are going to be the DJ pics.
If you submitted pictures at any given point and would like your pictures reposted, you must send me an to [email protected] and let me know. If this is the case, you need not resend your pictures unless I specifically inform you of this.
Meet-up and party pics will be available for those that want a copy of them, but will not be posted right away.
(Mods and Admins, please allow this post to stay in your forums to give the others the opportunity to see it. Thanks)
[This message has been edited by raverdave (edited 10 November 2001).]

Taking a video camera to earthcore/gatecrasher. I could maybe rip some into MPEG and get them to you if you'd be interested in that?
------------------
Everyone knows cool hit it's peak in 1974.

I dont think that would be a bad idea if you can get it to me. If nothing else I could just have you upload it to the server and them make it available on the site.