Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

More new acid: Garfield

SupaDiscoBreaka

Bluelighter
Any thoughts on these yet from anyone?
My exams finish soon and I'm just wondering if I can get some input on the strength before D-Day. I really don't want to have some and wish later I'd had more.
*smile*
Ah, sorry about not following guidelines.
I am of the belief that they would be circulating Sydney and the Central coast.
---------------
Weagh Teagh Peagh!
Oh, no, my thought has run down!
[This message has been edited by SupaDiscoBreaka (edited 06 November 2001).]

Please check the Posting Guidelines.
Which state or nearest capital city are these trips supposed to be in?
Cheers, BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.

i have heard extremely good things about these. double dipped goodness. worth $15. will sample soon
smile.gif

------------------
... "wisest is he who knows that he does not know" ... "someone prove i exist" ... asparagus? ... no more asterisk for me.

I have heard good things about these in canberra. Yet to sample, but apparently pretty strong.

apparently these are around in canberra, sydney and newcastle... have heard about them from people in all these locations...
------------------
embrace subreality

i know there have been some in melbourne although i have yet to sample them.
they are supposed to be very good.

oohhhh YUMMMMMMMY!!
i just happened to got my hand on some of these a lil while back while in the search of black stars.. but boy am i glad i got these instead!! these are much more to my standard of what im used to from back home in canada!!
smile.gif
smile.gif

i only took 3 of these at once (i usually take anywhere from 4-6 black stars or 3d cubes ect) and i was WAY in another planet...taking 4-6 of the stars or 3d's NEVER did this to me. the world wasn't just full of color but it was prismed which is what i heard liquid does!!
MAD!! if u can get your hands on get em!! so worth the price
smile.gif
id say these are 2nd best behind hoffmans!!
------------------
"...all in all, rave is the greatest antidote yet for urban anonymity. when you open your heart, and trust the whole group you dance with; when you feel love with everyone, and they return it, a higher vibration can be reached. dance is the supreme gesture of abandon, the embrace of the moment, the abeyance of work and the annihilation of guilt, neurosis, and the burden of the past."

Yeah, chuppa,
Similar deal here. So incredibly happy with the outcome of these ones... I'm gonna have to get searching again after next week when exams are finished.
I got some serious webbing of objects and I must say that sock puppets can be the things on the planet.
By *far* the best acid I've seen around for a couple of years. Prolly the strongest experience since the first time(or maybe the old old hoffmans). Coincidentally though, this is the first time since my first time that the picture was spread over more than one.
Three thumbs up!
As far as harm minimisation goes, If you are trying these ones for the first time, have a bit less than usual if you want a similar level experience. If you are trying acid for the first time don't take more than 1. (and I'm serious)
----------------
Doc: You've gotta come back with me!
Marty: Where?
Doc: Back to the future!

Hearing things like this, and with the meanies all gone for now, I cry a tear for the acid drought.
Don't the illicit smugglers realise that acid is a massive market?? Fuck pills/speed/weed its all about psychadelics.
6 Black stars - i must say - you are a crazy fucker :p - ain't ever gone that hard.

Did someone say melbourne? Horrah!
Looks like Garfield and I will be having quite an adventure after exams this year!
hopefully I'll be letting you know how they are in a few weeks time
------------------
He's tricking us into meaning and pulling the rug out from under us at the same time. A nod, wink and a power fade to a culture that can't contain the labelisms any longer--the trickster is always the most subversive element in any culture--he leads us to our demise while inducing us to laugh, dance and die along the way.

Do I have to say anything more than oh my gawd!
These are mad, had 2 and i never eat less than 4 and i had the best trip of my life. I didn't think they made acid like that anymore.
On a side note tho, had them again on this weekend and they sketched everyone out a bit, they were a major head fuck for 3 of the group, whereas the first time it was so pure and beautiful, most of this i put down to setting tho.
------------------
The only thing I'm good at is being bad.

I've been told that Mad Hatters (!!!) and Hoffmans (not sure which Hoffmans they are) will be around in Melbourne next week!
Keep your eyes peeled!!

mad hatters! oh GOD
*blacks out in recollection*
[This message has been edited by Plague Bearer (edited 11 November 2001).]

*packs his bags and books internet ticket to melb*
um, can anyone lend me a couch ... i could be here a while?

yes by all means 6!!!! black stars at once and that doesnt even really let me play..im still on planet earth... such a pitty cause it makes its soo much more expensive that way
frown.gif
frown.gif

6 black stars and i would midly see things and get some color happening but thats as far as it went
------------------
"...all in all, rave is the greatest antidote yet for urban anonymity. when you open your heart, and trust the whole group you dance with; when you feel love with everyone, and they return it, a higher vibration can be reached. dance is the supreme gesture of abandon, the embrace of the moment, the abeyance of work and the annihilation of guilt, neurosis, and the burden of the past."

They are good tucker people.
But whatever you do, don't mix 'em with another kind of acid, ie, have an Esher followed by a Garfield. It really hurt my head, but i could def tell that the Garfield was some of the best in ages.
Trip on you silly monkeys.
------------------
When i was asleep, a vampire climbed in through my window and bit me. The worst part was that after, he sat and chatted with me for three hours and then stole all my trance.

I shall indeed moochoo.
SS, Come on over buddy, we can discuss the incatricies of the Austrlian political system whilst tripping balls, or perhaps we could take a slightly more enjoyable adventure
wink.gif

------------------
He's tricking us into meaning and pulling the rug out from under us at the same time. A nod, wink and a power fade to a culture that can't contain the labelisms any longer--the trickster is always the most subversive element in any culture--he leads us to our demise while inducing us to laugh, dance and die along the way.
[This message has been edited by Munk (edited 12 November 2001).]