Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Question Marks - Brissie/coasts

Lea

Bluelighter
I've put a post in the Brisbane Pills thread, but I don't know if it will get seen there...
That thread's getting a little old.
Anyways, I got a few green ? from sydney back when Nick Warren played @ Creation, but this afternoon I saw five more up here on the Sunshine Coast that looked NOTHING like the ones I dropped @ Creation. These were EXTREMELY speckly, I could even see chunks of brown shit in them. Speckly like - white, blue, green, brown, grey.....at a distance they were of an overall green colour, but two were more a bluey-green colour. Split on one side, and they seemed very crumbly as well. The ones I got up from Sydney for Creation were totally different - a uniform pale green colour, and very well pressed. The logo on these ones this afternoon was a little different to the Sydney ones as well. The ? looked like it was in bold font.
I'm thinking this may be a bunk batch someone's done up to get rich off the name, 'cos the 'real' green ? had a pretty good rep. Unfortunately I still haven't got my hands on a tester yet. It's coming peoples!
So anyone know about these?

Yep, good. Thanks for confirming it. I didn't grab any of these, thought they were dodge.