Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

pill info required - bin ladens - syd

XSI11V

Bluelighter
hmmmm heard from a dodgey bloke these are doin the rounds up the coast.... i'm a little sceptical.... anyone else come accross them or do i smack him over the head next time i see him?
smile.gif

------------------
~sleep is for the week~

hahahaha
either he has a sense of humour or someone pressing pills does! If these are fer real I can't wait to see the logo.

Did get a report from a mate about a pill he called an "Afghani". Could be the same. Said 1/2 was enough to rock his socks for hours...

*lol* they have probably got anthrax in them
------------------
You must have smoked some bad granola.
[This message has been edited by Twigz (edited 02 November 2001).]

it wouldn't suprise me, if before long we munch biccies with "enjoy coca-cola" on em
wink.gif

------------------
... "wisest is he who knows that he does not know" ... "someone prove i exist" ... asparagus? ... no more asterisk for me.

hehe Twigz
yep i would definately say anthrax a plenty.
------------------
I said....nice one brova!! :)

I heard on the grapevine that there are pills floating around called Bin Ladens that have a logo of a jumbo-jet on them.
I guess someone made a bit of a sick joke and it caught on.
Haven't personally seen any, so I'm afraid I can't speculate on quality.

hey ppl,
i tested a white pill with an aeroplane stamp on it in canberra, sorry no dimensions
but E1 :weak speed reaction
E2 :weak Ketamine colour reaction with some green patches in it later on
------------------
the consciouness of self is the greatest hinderance to the correct execution of any physical action... u dont exist therefore there are no boundaries or limits

i had a pill over the weekend (sydney)that was quite large ,white in color and had a plane on it (shitty desription sorry ), it felt like a import with blurred vision ,rollbacks and heavilly dilated pupils that i dont usually assosiate with a speed/ketamine local pill .and my two friends who popped these also said they were a very nice pill ,very strange .
[This message has been edited by pE@K-a-TrOnIc (edited 07 November 2001).]

i spoke 2 a few guys in canberra and they said they head a fair bit of talk about bin ladens going around, i havnt heard much in sydney but. Would probably be some pretty crazy shit though!

Me Uncle Jahmal's best cousin in London said that he saw a guy drop his wallet on the street, he chased after him and gave it back. It was an arab guy, like me Uncle Jahmal, so they went and had a pints together
smile.gif
The wallet dropping arab geezer told me Uncle Jahmal that he was grateful for having his wallet returned, and would like to repay him. He told me Uncle Jahmal to search on pillreports, where he would find lots of info on these white pills with aeroplanes on them, and to stay away from such pills unless armed with a tester.
Funnily enough the same thing happened to my mate Habib when he went to Melbourne last week.

Geeeesh, don't rumors get around easily. I have heard 100 stories about someone finding a wallet and the person giving them a tip not to do something.....

lol @ entopope
smile.gif

yes ok then aeroplane bikkies being labelled as Bin Ladens.... sounds like some very creative marketing in very poor taste...
[This message has been edited by XSIV (edited 07 November 2001).]