• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Extracting Fentanyl from Mylan

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePharmacist25

Bluelighter
Okay, I know this has been covered, please don't close. Basically I am summarizing and then asking my question.

Basically I can take 1/4 of a 50ug/hr matrix patch and do this:
1. Let sit in rubbing alcohol for 1hr.
2. Evaporate the alcohol, leaving me with crystals (fentanyl?).
3. Resuspend crystals with sterile water.
4. Approximate and measure desired shot, and shoot?

If this is correct please let me know, I don't want to waste this quarter and I believe this seems correct from what I read so far.

My question:
Well more like a statement, correct me if I am wrong.
According to a narcotic converter Fentanyl is a lot more potent then Oxy and most other opioids. From what I got is:

~1.0mg Fentanyl = 200mg Oxycodone

And from what I calculated, the matrix patch contains 5.1 mg of Fentanyl. So I measured and cut it into quarters, equivalent to 1.275mg of Fentanyl. So:

1.275mg Fent x (200mg Oxy/1.0mg Fent) = ~255mg Oxycodone

Does that measure out correctly?

So if this rubbing alcohol extraction is 90% efficient, I should get about:

1.275mg Fent x 0.90 = ~1.09mg Fentanyl or
255mg Oxy x 0.90 = 229.5mg Oxycodone

Thank you for your time and I am just trying to be safe here with my choice of potential injection. I appreciate this thread exponentially.

Take care..

I wish i could answer you,i'm really indersting too,not for IV,but for snorting,or smoking or buccually because i take it for many years at the same dose,and of course it doesn't work for the pain as it used to..I really need help with this too,mate,let's hope that somebody help..

Oxymorphone(the man,not the drug!),made a method to extract fent from the patches,he used ISA(isopropyl alcohol)70% or 91% i think,it's not so so easy,but it's not so difficult either.I didn't make it because i didn't understand it exactly.Use the search engine to find it,if you haven't find it yet..If you make it,please write the conclusion and prescribe it simple if you want,it will help me(and many others,i think)..You see,i'm taking one 100mg patch for 48h, since 2003,you can understand about what fuckin tolerance we're talkin about,mate..I feel that you'll find a way..:)

Help, please. Yeah I read that post and it was great! Thanks OM!!

But I need help. Please read my next post I am going to post in a few minutes to help me..

Please don't start multiple threads on the same topic. I'm going to close this since you requested discussing be directly to the other one.

Status
Not open for further replies.