• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Is 40 mgs of hydrocodone a day a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

patrick123

Bluelighter
I need some advice. I have a serious disease and have tried a lot of medication to help with moods with the this disease. Docs have tried ADS, Canibus, amphetamines, ex ex ex. The only thing that has worked has been opiates . I know sincerely no matter what i can never go pass40 mgs a night no matter what, its just a number that I wont pass no matter what. My question is, is this an extreme number? Does this story sound like a recipe for disaster? I dont know, i just hear horror stories and i get scared about taking opiates. Its been around 30 days and im starting to feel a little sick every morning after the pills wear off. IDK

You sir are either trolling, or looking for someone to reach out to you.

Doctors have tried to put you on ADS? Cannibas and amphetamines?
What disease is this? Rofl

ok....
and now a name would be nice? disease?

You're not going to get very good replies if you're not telling us everything....

Is 40mgs alot?
no

is it crazy? No

Is it a recipe for disaster?
Prolly but who knows, we dont really know your situation.

yeah what kind of disease needs a range of chemicals like that?

stimulants AND depressants?

makes 0 sense to me

I need some advice. I have a serious disease and have tried a lot of medication to help with moods with the this disease. Docs have tried ADS, Canibus, amphetamines, ex ex ex. The only thing that has worked has been opiates . I know sincerely no matter what i can never go pass40 mgs a night no matter what, its just a number that I wont pass no matter what. My question is, is this an extreme number? Does this story sound like a recipe for disaster? I dont know, i just hear horror stories and i get scared about taking opiates. Its been around 30 days and im starting to feel a little sick every morning after the pills wear off. IDK

dude, 30 days is nothing. if youre doctor legit put you on 40mg of hydrocodone a day then you need to discuss the addiction situation with him. this is the internet my friend, not a health clinic.

my advice: put your big boy pants on and take as prescribed. im still having a hard time believing your post at all, as i have never heard of a disease that is treated with such a wide range of chemicals.

lupus. I'm a miserable person who only gets relieve from this. I tried drinking and I have zero tolerance to alcohol. I absolutely tried the sober thing for 6 months and exercise ate everything right and I got no where. I tried the AD thing for a long time and nothing. I tried smoking pot thing and it made me worse.... This for whatever reason helps for a little while

The stimulants were an experiment cause he said stimulants work for depression some times. lupus can sometimes causes pain so he prescribed this but it helped with mood

lupus. I'm a miserable person who only gets relieve from this. I tried drinking and I have zero tolerance to alcohol. I absolutely tried the sober thing for 6 months and exercise ate everything right and I got no where. I tried the AD thing for a long time and nothing. I tried smoking pot thing and it made me worse.... This for whatever reason helps for a little while

The stimulants were an experiment cause he said stimulants work for depression some times.

i was just about to say why the fuck would anybody be put on stimulants for lupus. im no doctor, so whatever. i think opiates are your best bet my friend, they will give your body a break from the pain and give you a chance to get some of that depression out. speak to your doctor about your concerns with addiction etc. as far as the depression goes, talk to some friend, family, clergy what the fuck ever and get all the shit you are keeping in out. go see a therapist if absolute necessary. having a disease like lupus cant be the easiest thing to cope with and im sure it takes a demigod to cope by himself.

be healthy dude, life is short.

dude, 30 days is nothing. if youre doctor legit put you on 40mg of hydrocodone a day then you need to discuss the addiction situation with him. this is the internet my friend, not a health clinic.

This.

Your doctor can decide whats best for you in the end. If you have doubts about how and/or why he goes about treating you, then find another doctor.

Status
Not open for further replies.