Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

UTOPIA NYE 2002- Would Rides Fuck Ya??

mrgex99

Bluelighter
Im just wondering bout utopia @ wonderland on nye later this year...
I Heard that last utopia 2 chics "came" when peekin off there nuts on the demon....
do rides fuck u when peeking...
anyway at all dangerous?????

If that's true about those 2 chicks, i wanna gooooooooooo! Go the demon!!!! :)

One of my most amazing peaking experiences was on a Dodgem Car at Welcome 2001........
It just slap bang hit me (mmmm... blue melodies) while going round in circles i lost control and proceeded to whack into everything and could not steer......... just had this huge mumma grin on my face according to friends.........
twas a lovely experience!
Im assuming thou - ud prolly have to be careful on some rides, like rollercoasters and stuff - where u get a huge adrenalin rush......
Dont want to over work your heart too much.......
------------------
No act is evil if you do it with a smile!

oh... rides are fucking wonderful dude!
my first rave was utopia @ wonderland in late 2000...
peaking, upside down on the pirate ship, looking out across a sea of dancing people and hearing the beats...
it doesn't get much better
smile.gif

------------------
... "wisest is he who knows that he does not know" ... "someone prove i exist" ... asparagus? ... no more asterisk for me.

I'm not sure if I would feel sexually aroused by a rollercoaster. More likely I would need to vomit(on all the people unfortunate enough to be on the ride with me)
smile.gif

yeah i'm not sure if they would have been sexually aroused either... unless of course they were seated next to me
wink.gif
hehe
i actually went to that utopia at wonderland and i had peach motorolas which were probably my all-time favourites. It came on when i was in the line for the demon-----> faaaaaark all i can say is that it was crazy going backwards round the loops!
Afterwards it felt wierd walking for a while.... it's like your bouncing on the moon
smile.gif

------------------
~sleep is for the week~
[This message has been edited by XSIV (edited 02 November 2001).]

from personal experience, i can say that rides were absolutely the worst thing i could have done. up here in brisbane, during a certain rave at easter, there were rides, i went on (i cant remember the name, octopus maybe?) and, well i puked.
puke.gif

------------------
~~DiGi~~