• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Legal status of AMT ( alpha-methyltryptamine ) in Aust?

shtonkalot

Bluelighter
Anyone know the legality of possessing/importing AMT?
What about other tryptamines, Dipt, 5MeO-DMT, ETC.

They are legal for the time being, however their ever increasing profile threatens their legality.
Importing them is currently legal, however the recent trouble many international suppliers has faced beens finding a supplier may be difficult.
Don't even think about asking for a supplier here.
It is legal, however it is not legal to import, sell or buy with a mind for consumption

Thanks for the prompt and informative reply PB.
Do police/customs watch these shipments?
Anyone at AFP wanna reply? Ü

The customs people can't really tell which shipments to watch, but if it is dodgy they'll open it, analyse it and then facilitate the sending of it to you, and thus you may get busted. (Depending on analogues Act, etc). I was leafing through a criminal law textbook and someone had been busted with some crazy stuff - AMT/2ct7/something and was prosecuted because it was in caps - ie to be eaten and/or be sold.
Most shipments are discretely packaged, as the business of worldwide quasi-legal drug importation isn't a place for bells and whistles to draw attention.
------------------
"I'm a maniac, maniac that's for sure... and i'm dancing like i've never danced before!!!" - Groundskeeper Willy

Yeh, in caps it will be taken if opened.
If it is seized then you will be notified that your goods are being held. And depending on the circumstances you can pick them up.

Some of this lovely yet extremely energy draining chemical found it's way into my hands late last year. I don't know how exactly or where from, but it was imported legally through a chemical supplier. It did not come in caps, it came in a vial so I'm not sure if this is why it got in.
Anyways, back to the point of my post, amt is certainly a tryptamine I'm glad to have tried. Whilst we took low doses (can't remember exactly and don't want to post inaccurate info)it was still a great trip. Less intense than acid, far less of a head fuck and less visuals, though this may have been a personal experience or due to the low dose. Similar to acid my thought process expanded dramatically leading to an overall sense of awareness. However, unlike acid I felt more in control, able to hold on to my thoughts for longer than a few moments and able to direct them. Intelligent (we assume) and thought provoking discussion was had on a number of topics throughout the 12 hour trip. That’s right people, before you ingest this chemical make sure you know what you are in for.
After coming on rather slowly and mellowly the trip intensified before it levelled out at a rather nice feeling. 12 hours later this plateau began to decline and we started to come down. However it wasn't till about 24hrs after we'd taken the drug that I was able to fall asleep.
A further caution should you go ahead is not to spill the chemical on anything, nor to inhale it. It smells fucking horrible! and the smell remains for quite some time. We made the mistake of snorting half our dose thus ensuring our noses were subject to the pungent odour for the majority of the trip.
One day I'd like to take amt again, particularly in a different setting such as at a bush doof. We were simply at a friends house for our experience which while safe and enjoyable did not provide the many exciting delights that a bush doof offers.
Anyway, I hope some of this info will be helpful, perhaps not in finding out wether it is legal, but in deciding wether you wish to take it. I'm sure there are plenty of links however I need to go to sleep.
------------------
"Interesting that god grants us all free will,
takes the credit for anything good we do,
and then dismisses bad people. He's got quite the racket going."
[This message has been edited by MunkE Mc (edited 02 November 2001).]

It is legal to import 3 months personal supply every 3 months. Contact the Therapeutic Goods Administration and they will confirm it in writing.
http://www.health.gov.au/tga/
------------------
And the Mission is the Mouse...