Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Half or Whole?

laz

Bluelighter
Hi guys!
I've only started dropping at the start of the year, the guy that introduced it to me dropped a whole one (a Pink Dome) and so I did the same. Since that great expereince I've always dropped in wholes.
I've heard mixed reports from my dropping friends, some do it in wholes and some do it in halves.
So what gives the best result? If you do it in halves, how long do you wait till you do the next half?

It really depends on you and your body and what it can handle and the type of pill. When i first started at the beginning of year i also did halves and after about a month i started taking them in wholes, but it's now gotten to the point of double dumping as my tolerance is very high
frown.gif
But if you're not sure on the pill probably best to do them in halves... i'd normally take my next half depending on the strength about 1 1/2 hours later or 2.... have fun :p
------------------
What's the difference between fantasy and reality?

i havent been doing e's for long, but i've found a whole to be alot more satisfying, rather than doing it in halves.
whole means a harder peak, but perhaps it might not last as long.
if you know you have a very strong pill, then you might want to do halves if you dont want to be put on your arse... but personally, i think it's fun being put on your arse for a while
smile.gif

So what gives the best result?
Well, you didn't tell us what result you're after .. If you want the full-blown MDMA effects, dump a whole. If you want to retain more control and avoid ending up in a puddle take halves.
If you do it in halves, how long do you wait till you do the next half?
I'd take the second half as I started feeling the first, but people differ in what they prefer. I wouldn't wait *too* long though (such as more than 90mins) otherwise you won't be making the most of that second half.

True, I didn't specify what results I want... Mainly I like the maximum Lovy and Dancy effect!
However, also just let us know what you prefer
smile.gif

if you're wanting to dance, prolly take them in halves. a strong MDMA pill, when taken as a whole, might be a bit strong for you to dance on. the result could be that you end up sitting/lying down, hugging all your friends and just loving the feeling. some people term this "smacked out" but they are wrong. it's not smacky, it's just a strong MDMA dose.
if you take it in halves, you're much less likely to be on your arse. this is because less MDMA enters your brain at once, so you are not flooded with as much serotonin.
as luro said, i would talk the second half jsut as you're feeling the effects of the first half. given they take a while (approx. 20-60min)to kick in, this is probably the smoothest and most effective dose timing, IMHO.
remember to test everything you take, and play safe.

i've been pillin since new years and am still yet to dump a whole....i'm afraid of it runnin out...there's nothing worse than gettin through half the night then having your drugs wear off....so if i decide to dump a whole i'm gonna make sure i've got another half as back up...i dont know what this has to do with the topic but hey what the hell
smile.gif

De Quincey spot on mate!
i used to always dump a whole then take atleast another half while peaking.
It took a while to realise that this is definately not the most enjoyable(in my opinion!)
Its FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR more enjoyable to take half then another half just as the first half is JUST starting to come on. Every time i do it i think damn i should have taken a full one to start with although before i know it im dancing and i can't stop. Hours later when i finally sit down i reallise FUCK im charging!!! Its a much better experience than just dumping a whole. My friends still dump wholes and without a dought they are on their arses far longer than me and can't dance at the end of the night cause they get hit with a big hit then it wears off in only a few hours.
If you take 1/2 then another half you will gradually come to a peak although the peak lasts for far longer. For me i peak till the close of whatever event. I easily peak for 6 hours because i take half then when its coming on take another half. I usually don't need a 3rd half but if i do i'll still be absolutely wired when i leave
smile.gif

When you take a whole you peak hard then fall hard and you feel like shit at the end of a night. one half you peak very nicely but never notice you are coming down, because you dont!
biggrin.gif

Sorry if i don't make any sense but im still buzzing from last night (sunkite live)
My favourite combo is 1/2 spade +1/2 mtv!
smile.gif
perrrrrfect.
Is this the same with anyone else who does halves??
Oh yeah i also take 100mgs of 5-htp before and after a night out and 50mg each thursday whether im going out or not. It keeps me in a great mood throughout the week
smile.gif
I highly reckomend 5-htp if you wanna try half dumping.
Take care,
Rob.
------------------
I said....nice one brova!! :)

Yeah, I take halves.
First, I chew a half (or crush up and swallow) then take the other uncrushed about 15 mins later.
Another good one is to take a half of a MDMA pill with a tiny amount of speed. Diet pills are ideal. But I wouldn't recommend having more than one diet pill in a night.

Yeah I Take halves. Usually the second one about an hour to and hor and a half later. I like it coz, while ur not as fucked, it last longer and its almost as good.