Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

info request melb: white Mc donalds

thefiddler75

Bluelighter
has any-one tried or tested these? dont have demensions or anything as I'm going by word of mouth,only know that they are white with an M symbol.tried searching on pill reports but came up with nothing.
thanks!

Really Pinky... and a reliable source told you this did they? ...They've seen bits of glass in these pills have they?
Fiddler: Check the melb pills thread, here's Airwalk's post, could be the pills you're talking about...
White Armani
Rather large pill approx 8.7m x 4.2m with off-white specels throughout. Scored back and no bevelled edges. Armani Symbol (Like an M) on the front with a small extra indent on the middle/bottom which goes out to the left (Very hard to notice). Very well pressed.
Tests Black on both the E and E2 tester.

Pinky might be remembering GhOst's report on the yellow mcdonalds pills from 07 Feb 2001: http://www.bluelight.ru/ubb/Forum10/HTML/003266.html
There were parts of the pill that were shiny and didn't dissolve under EZ-test. I think some were taken for analysis but we never heard the results on this board. However, I don't recall any health problems around Melbourne as a result of any large contaminated batch, so perhaps it was a random one-off contaminated pill.
In recent times, on the central coast, blue McDonalds were shitty speedbombs:
Posted by shtonkalot 8 sep 01: Blue Mcdonalds (big macs). Splotchy light blue colouring, golden arches style 'M' stamped one side and 'BIG' stamped on other. Flat both sides, well pressed good looking pill. -- Tested orange on E1 and neg on EZ supreme.

If you can test them, check it out. I've rarely seen a McDonalds pill that gives an MDxx-positive test reaction on E/E2. Even the ones containing so-called 'glass' tested orange, so they would be obvious to avoid.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.