Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Hallucinating off E!?

*col*

Bluelighter
heya ppls..
i just have a question to ask in response to something that occurred to me on Saturday night... over the whole period of the night I had in total 1 & 1/2 supermans (off white/beige)and 1/2 a green fish... i felt i was completely in control the whole night except for one thing... towards the end of the night, i kept hallucinating, it wasn't just the 'light visuals' as such, but for example at one stage it looked like my mate had "mauri" (can't spell??) tattoos all over his face and his eyes were 'dripping' down his face. Which leads me to my question... what the!? this has never happened to me before.. did i overdo it? has this happened to other ppl? am i over acting? The whole experience was never scary, in fact i quite enjoyed it... but i'm just curious and to whether i did some serious damage to myself or something...
thanx for all your help guys!!
smile.gif
)

It's perfectly normal - MDMA in high doses can cause hallucinations.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.

people seem to underestimate the psychedelic properties of MDMA. BT is quite right, hallucinations are commonplace, especially on high doses.
Perhaps these were higher doses or better quality pills than you're normally used to?

Hallucinations can be quite common once you eat over 2 pills in a night.
I had quite strong visuals off those green fish, so it may have been those...
spectacles, tattoos and peripheral noise are all common hallucinations - i also tend to see slight neon glows around light objects.
8)

Gotta love those face tattoos. Da plane, da plane!
------------------
only users lose drugs

oh yes, you gota love it when that happens. It's probably the most peaceful trip I have ever had. Enjoy it when it's there, it can be pretty amazing.

My girlfriend gets the most wacked out halucinations. She sees some really wierd shit, like imaginging that people are not who they are, a computer is somewhere where it is not, and people have orange swirls and racetracks (like in the playstation 2 ad)all over their face. People who do not know her get the shit scared out of them by it, as they think she is about to die!! I have found that it seems to occur towards the end of the nihgt with pills that are generally accepted to have some amount of MDA, like with the ohms.
Nick

pinky and the brain, im totaly with u . after 2 pink hearts . i was Hallucanating badly!! But all in da name of fun.

Happens to me often.
Slinky in Melboure, main room.
"Oh there's the walk way down to the car park. Wait a minute..."
------------------
-------------------------
Computer games don't affect kids. If Pac Man affected us as kids, we'd all run around a darkened room, munching pills. and listening to repetitive music...

yeah i remember at equinox i was lying in the chillout room on my back with a mate and we were closing our eyes to tell each other what we were seeing. I remember seeing a 3d train tunnel. THen when i opened my eyes and closed them again i saw a huge 3d steam train
smile.gif
i saw heaps of other stuff but that was cool enough.
Also, does everyone else notice that JUST as your are coming on to a nice peak if your sitting down chatting...you start to hear EVERYONE chatting around you. I always find it hard to pick out the person im talking to, right in front of me, from all the other ppl in the room. Its as if your hearing is 10X as strong and you have superman hearing! i love it!
biggrin.gif

I always mention it to the person im chatting to, without fail they go "Hey i know what you mean!!"
If you haven't noticed before, then think about how many conversations you can hear next time your just coming on i promise you will think your hearing is tip top
wink.gif

------------------
I said....nice one brova!! :)

Anyone ever seen someones face suddenly get an electric grid on it? Like electric lines all over there face? I get it all the time, the same thing, it's really weird but I love it!

Me 2 RobE.
I walk around outside, about 15mins into my peak andis all i can hear is Everyone talking . Freaked me out a bit the first time, cause i thought they were all talking about me..lol!!
But yer some TrIppY sHit

Ohh and then theres the night when every fucking song sounded like that "It's time to bop song" i got sick of hearing it.
And they hadnt even played it once

Yeah, aural hallucinations. At the last Frantic I thought Phil Reynolds played 'Purple Lamp' near the end of his set. And I thought some songs were others when they weren't, I dunno...
I had these visuals once (1.5 turbo mitzis) where I'd relax my eyes and I could see heaps of transparent worms wriggling everywhere and when I focussed on something, like a persons face, the worms would slowly wrap around their head until it seemed their skin was lumpy and wriggling about, kinda like they had worms underneath. Couldn't stop laughing at it. Yeah, a strong dose, I had major i-wiggles before it & could balance myself.
robE, yeah, I know what ya mean. Suddenly the music comes clearer, voices easier to recognise. I remember my first time, I said: 'Hey, did that DJ just turn up the music?', my friends just smiled and nodded. Ahhhh, reminiscing...
[This message has been edited by nads (edited 31 October 2001).]

Definatly RobE. What you said, Oh so true.
I have another trip out story of my friend:
Hyperspeed rezurection. One pink spade. My friend took half an hour to walk across the outside area, he thought there was this cotton wool man that was changing the concrete into cotton wool and he was being "careful not to fall through" as he walked 25 metres or so ( you can imagine this taking a long time ) If you saw this guy there you would know what I mean. Also he keep thinking someone was switching the lights on and off. But he was not scared, he enjoyed being so trashed. But the next day he regreted what he must have looked like. We told him till chill cos' no one really cares if someones trippin because everyone knows what it is like. Am I wrong?