Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Info request on Amiga Pills

Do a search in pillreports for Omega.
I think that's what you mean.
Buy a tester. No one can give you an answer to what a pill is like just from it's name, especially when you don't give a description, colour or location.

I had white omega/ohm last night at ministry of sound. Damn good pill, danced for hours. My only mistake was I didnt buy enough of them.

NRMA if you still haven't read the forum guidelines you need to.
If you have read them, read them again.
These pills are a combination of MDMA and MDA, as proven by combined use of E2 and EZ-supreme testing kits. For more info on what this means you can search on "MDMA" and "MDA" at www.erowid.org and search on "ohm omega" in this forum and search on "ohm" and "omega" in pillreports.com
[This message has been edited by entropope (edited 28 October 2001).]

NRMA
You are consistently ignoring the Guidelines of this forum.
I don't like to come into the forums and get pissy with one individual user, but please take the time to follow the guidelines.
If you are looking for pill ID's you should use www.pillreports.com first. There, you will find many many reports on Omega's, or Alpha's as they are also known.
If in the event that the pill is not present on www.pillreports.com, you can come into this forum, and hit the search button.
surzgh5.gif
That will, in 95 of 100 cases, answer your question.
If you are still stumped, then make a post in this forum. But include YOUR location, the PILL NAME, the PILL COLOUR, ie detailed "Pill Info Request: SYDNEY, YELLOW OMEGA (ALPHA?)", and include as much detail in the post as possible.
Thankyou drive through