Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

From Warehouses to Nightclubs to ???

Twigz

Bluelighter
Party Progression… (I hope this is in the right forum)
Raves started in little warehouses – They started getting busted…
frown.gif

Raves moved to massive warehouses – laws were changed so the crews running the parties got shafted…
frown.gif

Raves moved into small clubs – Where to from here?
Eventually I fear we might be forced from the nightclubs due to increased police activity or dodgy new laws.
I was just wondering: Where do we go from here?
Would there be a massive increase in the number of bush doofs? (Which would be very sweet)
Would every man and his dog start throwing little house parties with his mates, with everyone sitting around the BBQ hugging each other?
Or does someone out there have a new innovative idea that escapes me?
Post your thoughts, because if someone does have a good idea and tells the world, someone else might decide to give it a go, and wouldnt it be cool when your all jaded to say to the new khandi kids "Hey, these parties were MY idea mate."
smile.gif

Oh, and feel free to correct my rave history, its commonly accepted that I don’t know shit
wink.gif
My info is based on Europe, where it all started I believe…
------------------
You must have smoked some bad granola...
[This message has been edited by Twigz (edited 27 October 2001).]

twigz, we can hold em in the jail when we all get busted....
just kiddin..
i think you will find that there is such good money coming from the clubs that it will take a while to crack down on everything..
but i do believe that there is becoming more of a trend to do stuff in houses.. smaller parties etc..
but think about it... (if u r in sydney)..
look at parties such as utopia, back to basics etc.. they are MASSIVE, and even get advertised on the radio... so it looks like the only way is up from here...
------------------
tits

Boats and Planes!!!
And if you need some fresh air? Just pull down on one of those masks hanging along the sides of the plane. Need to go home? Fine.. grab a parachute! no free passes tho for obvious reasons!!
And if you are on a boat... hrmmm i think that's SeaCore isn't it?

^
|
|
|
Boats that is a fuckin awsome idea, thats what they did when gambling was ilegal. Fairstar the very FUN ship
smile.gif

------------------
If I don't See you anymore in this world, I'll see you in the next one, don't be late !

Hehehe, Skycore.
But seriously, wtf would we do if it became to risky to go to large events or nightclubs? I know i'd probably get my ass out to the bush
smile.gif

------------------
You must have smoked some bad granola.

most of the big events over here in perth are moving away from clubs already.. places such at the ent centre and belmont park racecourse etc being used.. and various halls and ballrooms used around the city too for the underage events..

As soon as they build a base on the moon, ill be looking forward to MoonCore
smile.gif

Or perhaps ZeroGCore in free fall orbit around the earth...

Moving to SocialCore
BigTrancer
wink.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.