Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Your first time??

BUMPMEK

Bluelighter
I was just wondering if anyone can remember their very first E/roll/pill, where you were, why you took it and how did you feel the first time?
I was always ANTI - DRUG, any form of drug and i was never a big drinker, but one night i went with 2 girlfriends to some chicks birthday at the Daintree and my girlfriend says do we want to get an E? I was shocked, like ooooohhhh bad, naughty, i had a quarter and dead set within 1/2 hour i was fucked, PARANOIA CITY, i swore everyone knew i was on it and they were gonna kick me out and i justed hated it so much (smacky pill) and never did it again till February this year and haven't stopped!
Well that was my little babble session :)
------------------
What's the difference between fantasy and reality?

Welcome to BlueLight..
Theres been other threads on this and by finding what I could in the 'search' button, I found only one even though I do remember seeing at least one other. (Only search in aussie forums though.) There would be a ton of stuff in normal social and new to XTC..
http://www2.bluelight.ru/ubb/Forum29/HTML/000369.html
------------------
He who laughs last thinks slowest."
-
All warfare is based on deception. - Sun Tzu

Dude, don't use that thread - that's my report on the first pill I ever took! It's just a personal report, not a good place for discussion... (Oh, and could people please not bump that thread? Feel free to read it, but if it gets bumped I'm going to delete it)
Reminiscing – Can you recall your first E?
That's the one you're after...
smile.gif
(I bumped it for you by the way)
[This message has been edited by Pleonastic (edited 26 October 2001).]

I've got a question for you BUMPMEKI:
If you were so 'anti drugs' to start with and had such a terribly bad time on your first roll, what convinced you that it was worth another shot??
------------------
The essance is knowing which appel on the tree you want..

Ok, it's a longish story but i'll cut it short. Me and my g/f (who got me first pill) both broke up with b/f and moved intogether. About 3 weeks later we met our neighbours, they took us to the footy one time, said they had e's back at theirs do we want one.... we all had a quarter and i loved it and since that weekend there hasn't been a weekend i've done without. Took me a few weeks to get over the paranoia stage but now i'm hooked and rest is history..... :)
------------------

and i loved it and since that weekend there hasn't been a weekend i've done without
You may want to reconsider this current level of usage.
There are many posts on this site about frequency of rolling. It takes at minimum about 3 weeks to fully replenish serotonin after a bout of pilling. Neurotoxicity, tolerance, and potential side effects mean most regular users discipline themselves to once per month maximum.
This message is sent with the best intentions. E is a wonderful drug, if you keep it special. If you space your doses, you are more likely to have a long term, positive relationship with ecstasy than otherwise.

I'm not in any way doubting what you're saying, but i do have a problem with it and whizz, i have them both every weekend, sometimes from Fri through to Sun and i can't help it. It's my release after working all week, i'm having fun (starting to lose it's appeal), not healthy i know, but i can't help it. I guess i love too much of a good thing.
------------------

As Pleo kindly pointed out and bumped up... there's a great thread on this already.