Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

"today tonight", 25/10 - ecstasy

Mr. Horse

Bluelight Crew
Did anybody get to watch this?
I was told by johnboy this afternoon but didn't have time to post.
Anyway, I thought it was pretty good. Some good footage of us testing at the astral projection party.
I thought JB got his point across well, but I wasn't surprised when the good ol "rat poison etc" came up.
Also some pretty amazing footage of a backyard lab out there.
I missed the start though. What were peoples opinions?

I've seen worse stories, but the "Mike Moore" style head shake at the end of the story never fails to make me cringe...
Good to see johnboy getting air time, and I was quite pleased that they left the portion about pill testing pretty much alone - they didn't bastardise the concept by cutting pictures of people in bodybags over the top of any pro-ecstasy comments like I've seen some stories do in the past.
I thought all up it was a decent mix of blantent propaganda and truth, which is about as good as we can hope for really...

Hey, I put it on channel 7 tonite and you guys are 2 hours infront, so i was expecting to see the doco. But nothing!?
Was this on the 24th?

for the first time ever i got more airtime than paul dillon!!
and how about those vox pops at the end.. woohoo!
my plan for sometime this month is to digitise this, and all the other shows, and put em onthe enlighten website.

Only found about this approx. 1 minute after it finished. Well from what you guys say it sounds like it may have been resonably fair?
------------------
Dancing, the eternal quest to mash my ankles into dust.

did anyone manage to tape it?? i wouldnt mind seeing it.
Maxi