• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pink Ohms / Omegas, Two batches, any difference?

shtonkalot

Bluelighter
Reading the posts about the Ohms / Omegas It seems pretty clear that there are two batches. One solid pink in colour that's well pressed and the speckly white / pink ones that are poorly pressed. pic in the Pictures on Pillreports - 17/7/01 thread.
From what I've been able to sus the poorly pressed ones are suspected MDA / MDMA combo. Any more ideas on these?

well in the few that i got i had varying stamps, with some pressed better then other...
the first one (actually 2/3's) i had, i was just mdma peaking, then i had a 2nd like 2 hours later, and then i was flawed mdma style, but then about 2 hours later i was still peakin mdma style, but tripping off my ass as well (mda style hehe). the tripping was only patterns on walls, not at all like lsd, much like the tripping effects i got from the green *'s which were confirmed mda only...
i htink they are mainly mdma, but because mda is not cross tolerant the mda effects me heaps
i think the pills are an mda/mdma combo, with some with more mdma in then others or mda via versa
i was fucked severly
but in a very good way
hehehe
[This message has been edited by Stylin (edited 25 October 2001).]

I've been munching these things for nearly 3 weeks and every bloody one i've had i've been trippin off my ass! Mad visuals going on and wobbly as fuck! But i've heard there is quite a difference in the two batches! The speckly ones are the shitty ones i think.........
------------------
What's the difference between fantasy and reality?

sheesh
its just a varied press
not 2 batches i dont think
theres nothing shitty at all about the speckly ones
you need more then 1 though for mad visuals i found...

a random-munted-dude told me that they were 'laced with acid'!!! LMAO.
i'm thinking this is just because of strong MDMA giving mild visuals? everyone i've talked to (that i trust) has said they are a decent string pill.
Maxi

Yah I had a Pink-Speckly one, at the time we were looking on www.pillreports.com for a report, but then there was none. Didnt do any trippen or flippen on the little sucker, was rather off my face couldnt dance for long, got flawed!! had to sit and have a drink....

I had the light pink/speckled omega.
IMHO it was MDMA + MDA. I was tripping pretty hard, especially at the 3+hours mark. Very strong, and super messy comedown. Scat i tels ya!
8)

I agree with ful_sik_trippa after seeing test results & seeing the consumption results of these pink speckled ohms/omegas same press as bluelight pic from the link......MDMA+MDA or very close too, as MDMA seems slightly more livley & less trippy but lots of fun was still to be had by all.
But this is just my opinion
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Scatteredasfuck (edited 27 October 2001).]

As my mayte Habib says, "In Australia, everything the same"
the 4 different types of ohms are no exception imo.

yeah after the 3 hour mark i was tripping very very hard...
i cant wait to have these again hehehe...

Maxi, any chance of an extreme test?
Thanks for the input everyone. Make sure you describe which press.

I had a pink omega after a CU on saturday, and well I found it did nothing for me. Id be keen to try one on its own, as i think the CU said this is as good as your going to get, time to hang up the boots for the night.
Although any one else i spoke to who had managed to find them said they were *totally fucked* in a good way???

smurf: did you get visuals from the mda ??? you should of, if it truley is mdma and mda combo
because unless you've got a horrid mda tolerance, id really doubt that though...
smile.gif

personally, the visuals i got off them were mainly patterns on objects and inanimate objects rippling... not in an lsd way
It wasnt till after my 2nd though, that these visuals really started to kick in...
i really want some one to test these better, would be good to know

had one pink omega (light pink dark pink speckles not well pressed) over the weekend peaked very hard for the first 3 to 4 hours .usual rollbacks ,eye wiggles and slight visuals and sat me on my ass for a while, was fucked with a capital F ,messy ass comedown (fixed it with a *hollywood* line of coke
smile.gif
).overall not a bad pill .6/10
smurf what color cu did you have ? you lucky bastard
smile.gif

they tested as MDA on E2, and as containing MDMA with EZ supreme. That's the best we're going to get until Australia gets lab testing going
frown.gif

interesting indeed!!
a friend of mine tested a pink speckly one with the Ez-test Xtreme, and got the following results:
supreme (simons reagent): pink/salmon colour (it's supposed to be blue for MDMA and no reaction for MDA)
Xtreme (ropadope reagent): pink/salmon colour (not as dark as the simon reagent)
so this would indicate MDA
Maxi

I strongly suspect and am almost 100% sure that there is an MDxx and PMA content to them. Not allot fo PMA, but enough to make them that extra bit special. If you have had expeience with PMA you can tell the PMA effects exaberate the MDxx effect. You can also tell the PMA from the taste of your vomit if it makes you chuck.
Would be very carefull if you are a heavy pill muncher and you are going to take allot of these within a short space of time.
Am only writing from experience and am open to other suggestion or disagreement.

interesting.... it would be cool if someone sent them for a lab test... well i know someone who had 4 of them in 2 hours and they were ok... very fucked but ok

Hey all. I have some experience with these also.
I had two of the speckly ones last weekend. they are very stromg, but not too bad. I had lots of initial rushes, then was pretty much charging and peaking like normal MDMA.... then as the night progressed, and I took my second.. I kept peaking.. and was very energised and huggy and chatty.. but EVERY TIME I closed my eyes... I was lost in another world, my very first visuals on a pill.. they were so intense, someone had to shake me to get my eyes to open again. Then, even later in the night, I had open eye visuals, lights flickering, lightning bolts and patters.... all the while... still peaking and feeling all nice like you do from MDMA.... they peak lasted all night really... and didnt come down till 7AM... I had no bad comedown... then again.. I never do... and I was in good spirits afterwards.. and went out the next night..
NOTE: A friend had her first ever pill... in halves... a flat pink omega, not the speckled one... She was fine for an hour... then spewed, and spewed 4 times, then was basically a mess the whole night, could not talk, stand, nothing. And she remembers nothing. I think her tolerance was NILL, coz she had half a batman the nextnight, and still was wrecked for half an hour.. before she started to like it. Strange!

i have been told by a few diff.sources that these babies have PMA in them. They seriously are one of the strongest pills i've ever had... they are slightly diff. to every other strong ones ie. BB's etc. I'm fuct for 6+ hrs with these. I haven't even had more then 1 in a night yet! (so they're like 2 for the price of 1!! Yay!!)
last night i had 1/2 at 7pm, then 1/2 at 9pm. was p[eaking very hard until about 12pm and still felt the effects for hrs after. However, i did feel extemely LOW and in the worst mood from about 3am to 7am, in which time i was sweating like an overweight rapeist . I have never 'come down' straight after a pill, so these are a few reasons why i think that there is PMA in these biccies...
they really fuck me up.
i've read that 60- 80mg dose of PMA can become very dangerous, increases blood pressure, body temp.etc-not good.
would PMA show up in e-testers if there is also alot of mdma and mda? i think, it may not, hence, we're never going to really know if these have PMA in them...
also, is it ok to have PMA(smaller amount) with lots of mdma? thinking that 1 or half of these omega's with 1 other mdma pill would be good...
hmm looks like i'm just going to have to experiment...
cheers, LL
------------------
mmm... acid