Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Something not about E

akshEn74

Bluelighter
Hello,Im wondering if anyone outthere can tell me how much they pay for H now compared to 10 months ago...and can you still get h as good as last year?....Why im asking is when the quality went down i stopped using,and while i was away the price has gone up
frown.gif
So anyways now im getting very...very good H but i pay $100 for 0.2 and when i asked about a Gram they said $500,whereas last year it was Max $300 a g and always 0.3 for a 100 rock...WTF.....anyways i just want to know by how much im being ripped off??and how much things have changed just fucking scoring?....
smile.gif

Why dont you give out your address while your at it??
frown.gif

I guess it's a fairly legitimate question, however there is a so-called "official" drug prices thread in the Other Drugs forum which contains prices on most drugs, and includes prices from most locations in Australia. I'd suggest you check there and see if there's any help.
Cheers, BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.

It's a fair question, and sure it states that this person buys drugs. But things aren't so bad that our server in the Netherlands is going to be forced to release this person's IP, and telstra forced to give Ip logs out over a gram of H
smile.gif

chill
asken, have a check thru this forum about recent issues. Look at this thread for the gist of it.

blufluffybunny,do you think perhaps i should have said something like...
SWIM had a dream last night that the price of heroin etc etc.....fuck off,do you think the AFP is going to kick down my door now(actually my friends parents door).....People talk about pills,are they all getting raided?!?Ive seen your other posts and knmow your anti-heroin,so why even reply to my question??Thanks to everyone else
smile.gif

fuck off,do you think the AFP is going to kick down my door now
if you go much further in your information than the above post, yes definately... people have been raided purely because of posts on bluelight not dissimilar to yours...
chill dude, have a taco...

I read an article the other day, that was proclaiming the success of the "war against drugs" indicated by the fact that a g of H was now, on average about 380/g. This was supposedly for sydney.
I've been told it can be sourced for about that price region from FOAF's who dabble in that area. Apparently prices have gone up... but depending on the frequency of your buying, and how close you are to your dealer, the prices could most definately be above $380/g. 500 per g sounds expensive in my (limited) experience.
Ashken - people actually have been raided in perth in connection with posts on certain messageboards - this one included. Everyone should watch what they say for fear or incriminating themseleves, and subsequently awakening to a 6am door-knock with a search warrant to find that 25er of mull you have.
You should just try to get the H out of your pills, after you do a rat poison and glass extraction. Just watch-out for pills that are cut with coke and pcp.
biggrin.gif

Thankyou supaspeeD....thats all i wanted to know
smile.gif
.......On a completeley unrelated subject,whats to stop someone using an e-cafe or similar for using the net??Obviously people on sites like the hive arent being constantly raided??...sorry if this is a stupid question
frown.gif

akshEn74: let it go. too many people here have an anti-opiates bias, as you've just found out. it's sad, and hypocritical i know, but try and ignore them.
as for your security question (which many other threads are discussing so lets not get too off topic here) of course you can be completly anonymous here, if you take some basic precautons. it's just that some people here don't do that, and out there full names where everyone can see them. also sad but true. well done to you for not putting anything incriminating in your profile or posts. people could learn from you.

Hey, how do we know that the Perthians were raided solely due to Bluelight posts?
Have the police used it as evidence or are we merely assuming that they did?

From what i can gather of the situation, it wan't posts solely on bluelight. On bluelight and a few perth related sites there were some pretty stupid comments: (ie "man i'm going to buy a heap of those pink domes, are they any good?", "I just shifted a heap of those white diamonds, they friggin rock!", etc).
But, a newspaper article quoted bluelight's perth pills thread, and subsequently everyone assumed that was where the police were looking. What other sites were involved i don't know, but someone suggested the way they were tracked was through their email address.
As i'm not in perth, i can't tell you more than that - i don't know if moderators or perthians know anymore.