Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pills in Paranoia Land - Perth Pills 221001

entropope

Bluelighter
Not a wide variety really. Possibly increasingly so due to recent heat on lots of people and the big phat bust OE.
Ohms/Omegas - Available in pink, light pink (like the pink dome colours), big white and huge white. Test results and user reports say that these are MDA. Which means strong, long lasting, with visuals and don't take more than one at once unless you want to show people that you're hardcore
smile.gif
_Apparently_ all four types are very similar in strength. I've already heard conflicting stories about that tho.
green MTV - talked to someone that knows someone that knows someone that was selling these on Sunday
smile.gif
So maybe they're still around. Good, strong and clean.
green fish - good strong MDxx pills, no test result posted yet I don't think?
white TTs - someone was probably sitting on these while all those super sweet ones were around the past month or so. Same as before, weak MDMA. Seems they've been re-released this w/e.
off-white supermen - I heard of of these around this w/e from a few different circles of peoples, possibly re-released for same reasons as TTs. Pretty damn good pills apparently. "Good with alcohol" is what I'm told, amongst other things (eg. good dancey pill, which I explain by them not being so strong they make you lose your dog). *shrug* They sound great imo, and probably better for occaisional users, and people that don't want to lose their dog on super strong ones like qantas, MTV etc.
beige domes - still a few floating about. Strong, but IMO they're not too clean.
Fish and omegas seem the only widely available options. With the rest around in little pockets.
Disclaimer: All the above information comes second hand thru my network of informants, associates and friends that I speak to casually or for the specific purposes of harm minimisation and ecstacy information... and the beige dome report comes first hand
smile.gif

A fellow bluelighter apparently has an EZ supreme result back on the Omegas.
They test positively for MDMA.
BUT, big BUT: that does NOt mean there is NO MDA in them. (coz the tester doesnt say there is NO MDA, just there IS MDMA in them)
This same person has sampled those TPs before, which were definitely MDA, and based on the effects of those and the omegas, is certain that we have an MDMA/MDA combo.
Which as i have said is possibly a fairly common combination pill.
So this is why the test results have not correlated well with the effects.
Whatever the case, if u go overboard with these, expect a very very scattered following day. MDA is considerably more neurotoxic than MDMA and it shows in the aftermath.
(i agree about the personal aspects being removed from this thread; but in response, UP bar?? u have got to be joking! I might enter that building OCCASIONALLY but its NEVER called Up Bar then.)
And i dont take drugs at clubs/events either as in the interest of harm reduction it is not the thing to do, due to poor ventilation and inadequate drinking water.
i study drugs in controlled environments - the back alley behind Coles, during class at uni, at home when i have the flu...and so on.
[This message has been edited by Biscuit (edited 23 October 2001).]

My mate dangerous dave has a mate who tried some white mitsi's on the weekend. Dave rekons his mate wasn't all that impressed by the mitsi and a half did nothing and a whole one had minimal effects and was short lived. Daves mate has a low tolerance too.
Not much of a description given but a clean white pill with the usual mitsi stamp, no test result either, best I can do
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Fry-d- (edited 22 October 2001).]

dancy is more to do with the person than with the pills IMHO, but the mates that had the fish danced in fits and starts, so they were pinned to the ground for short periods of time now and again. could have been the music in the nightclub also. it depends on the setting more than anything else i think.

On the light pink omegas:
I agree that they are an MDMA+MDA combo.
I have had a TP before (which supreme tested as MDA), and the later effects (after 2 hours) off the omega was EXACTLY the same as off the TP.
There is still a fair bit of MDMA in these, and i found them good until about the 3 hour mark, where the MDA effects took over (i dont like MDA at all).
8)

If you want a dancy pill, have ONE orange 2000. I danced my ass off at ****** on this, and then later, the pink dome went and kicked me into E-tardedness. Bastard.
[This message has been edited by entropope (edited 24 October 2001).]

Insecurity: best not to name events you take illegals at, cops can use this to shut the event (and maybe future events by the same promoter down). If you read the sunday times a couple of weeks ago, cops were saying exactly that (and were using examples from perth pills thread!). 'Pope, maybe you could edit it??

Does anyone have any solid info or reports on those green fish? Nice and strong? MDMA? and how do they measure up with green mtv's?

Thanks for poking your head in here Ful-sik-trippa.
It was you who i was actually quoting, but i didnt know what the etiquette is on naming people who have said things in other threads.
The fish seem like good clean MDMA pills, prob on par with MTVs quality but i wouldnt have thought as strong; if u prefer a cleaner, dancier type, or have a low tolerance, definitely go these over the Omegas.
(NOTE: i have not had any of these pills, nor do i know anyone who has; just passing on the info i have managed to remember from here and pillreports)
Absolutely NO mentioning of any locations in this thread, which includes clubs, pubs and events.
There r many Coles in this city which have a back alley, so that passes; but anyhing more specific than that doesnt.
[This message has been edited by Biscuit (edited 24 October 2001).]
[This message has been edited by Biscuit (edited 27 October 2001).]

Has anyone else heard about a new batch of pink triangles that have surfaced in Perth? Any reports?

Thanks for the reply on the green fish. U c, I'm really confused. I was told by a friend who had it last Sat with a bunch of friends and said that it smacked them out, that she (& friends) couldn't move, pinned down to the floor for hours. Well, I'm an occasional user and really don't know much about pills, the difference between mdma, mda or whatever. I'm however really into dancey sort of feeling. I love it. OK, there's 555, big white ohm, audi tt, beige dome, green fish. Which one would u recommend for dancing? There're the only available so far I'm afraid and I'm getting desperate here. So if someone could tell me a solid (reliable, I hope)reports or maybe opinions, they'd be much appreciated.
Sorry

i wouldnt know anything about drugs myself.. but a friends cousins uncle who heard it from his talking parot told me that the 555's are speed bombs, so yeah.. you'll dance on those.. but there not mdxx of any kind ... eg : dont buy em.
---
oxygen.
[This message has been edited by [awake] (edited 24 October 2001).]

Sunnyface,
Sounds like you're in a bit of a dither! Not to worry.
The subjective experiences with drugs are different for everyone, so it's hard to say how a particular individual will be affected. Certain drugs have fairly consistent effects though, and that's why it's so useful to compare notes here - for the purposes of harm minimisation. Just remember those crucial elements of "set" and "setting" - to really enjoy a drug, make sure your friends are great, and the music is JUST right!
That said, you've indicated you like a "dancey" feeling - fair enough! The differences between MDMA (ecstasy) and its analogs (eg MDA, MDEA) are subtle, yet distinct. It's impossible to ever know what's really in a pill, but make sure you invest in a testing kit, so as to give an indication of the substances present.
MDMA is renowned for the feelings everyone associates with the scene - loved-up, sensory, euphoric, tactile, emotional and transformative. Lower doses often make you feel great, whilst still allowing you to dance - higher doses can sometimes be initially overwhelming; wonderful, but overwhelming. Dancing might not be an option to begin with!
It gets complicated when other members of the MDXX family are involved. An example is the current batch of Pink Omegas, which by all accounts are an MDMA/MDA combination. This makes for a very strong dose, as the two chemicals have slightly different mechanisms of action, meaning they both exert distinct effects on the user. MDA is a much "druggier" experience, still loved-up, yet less clear-headed and empathic. The effects last noticeably longer as well.
Certain other adulterants are sometimes used to pass for ecstasy. Chemicals such as DXM (found in cough syrup) and PMA (an extremely dangerous amphetamine) are two such examples. While they're not all that common, they're a reminder that participating in drug use is inherently unpredictable, and sometimes risky. ALWAYS TEST!
Your best approach is look through all the previous threads, and note the references and posted user experiences referring to the pills you have access too. Look for terms like "clean", "highly recommended", "definitely MDMA" and so forth. While certainly not full-proof, some posters here are very experienced, and know what they're talking about. Comments such as "very smacky", "I was floored", "hit by a freight-train" etc. may indicate a pill that is not very conducive to good dancing! Anyway, good hunting, enjoy yourself, and remember - BE SAFE!

I saw some white omegas yesterday, and they have got to be the phatest most chunkiest pill I have ever seen in my life.
Tested them on E2 straight to a dark black in a number of seconds.
[If you need explanation as to why this was editted email me (thanks for the point out Jakoz)- entropope]
[This message has been edited by entropope (edited 26 October 2001).]

a dark black???
theres shades of black now??
last time i remember anything lighter than black was grey or white
man im too old for this shit

in a dream state induced by too much over the counter cough medicine.. a medieval shaman from the 38th dimension of time showed me some green fish.. they were small pill shaped objects, aprox. 6mm x 4.5 mm. slightly beveled on both sides.. the underside had a score that didnt touch the edges.. while the 'top side' was embosed with a fish logo. complete with eye and head/body dividig line.. he produced some magical liquid, which when mixed with scrapings from these green fish turned black with a slight blue tinge in about 3/4 seconds..which he explained was common of an mdma like substance reacting with this liquid. he also told me the magical liquid was quite old, and badly stored though.... what this means i dont quite know... but take from it what you will..
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by [awake] (edited 26 October 2001).]

seems to be definitely two kinds of white omegas floating around.
a friend of a friend of a friend tested both and the bigger specklier ones turned dark purple with slight orange trails
The other white omega, is slightly smaller well pressed and is a 'cleaner' white, that just turned dark purple thats all.
both have only been tested, not consumed. so i heard. me the mere bystander/passerby