Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

all cops should look here [PERTH PILLS 10-10-01] so you look like your working

[awake]

Bluelighter
..disclaimer.. i have no drugs on my person or property.. only posting this cus the old thread is 2 pages long already.. all info taken from previous thread...blow me if you think im a dealer..
...the good... (aparently (but i wouldnt really know) test black (indicating mdxx substance) but i have no idea of strength )
orange 2000
aqua/blue MTV
kangaroo/747/qantas
supermen (still around...)
beige domes
just to get the ball rolling again..
... the old thread is http://www2.bluelight.ru/ubb/Forum35/HTML/000908.html <<----- there ... with abit more info
-----
hi mum !
[This message has been edited by [awake] (edited 10 October 2001).]

To keep the ball rolling...
Pink Domes
Yes, I hear there's still some around. Solid rep as always, and they seem to be the first batch.
White Ohms - damn Fat, med/low quality press (ie, part of stamp often missing)(edited... cheers
smile.gif
)
EDIT: ok... more reports in... apparently a nice 7/10 MDMA pill
smile.gif

------------------------------
*sigh*
Well done, cops. Far less posts containing potentially life saving information must mean far less users, right?
stalks off
[This message has been edited by Jakoz (edited 12 October 2001).]
[This message has been edited by Jakoz (edited 22 October 2001).]

The 25,000 pill bust was definitely pink domes and some other white pill.
White domes maybe; i thought maybe they were being done by the same source and they just decided to make a batch of fantastic ones- the pink, and another just good lot - the white.
Or maybe it was these omegas, coz apparently the news said it was intercepted coming from NSW.
Hmm, more busted (or is that temporarily confiscated) pills on the street??
wink.gif

Could only find info on Pink omegas/ohms/horseshoes; could they be pink Jakoz or definitely white??
Anyway apparently if they r these they r very large and most reports = 9/10.
[This message has been edited by Biscuit (edited 11 October 2001).]

I've seen some pink Ohms/Omega's around they are very pale tho, is it possible they are being confused for white Ohms, The ones I saw where very large pale pink with a few red speckles in them, I dont know anyone whos tried them from perth, but they sound alot like some that where going around brissie not so long ago, supposed to be very good! these are some of the largest bickies I've seen.
Hmmm on another note I'm pretty sure there are still some Pink Kangaroo's, pink spades and pink hearts still floating around all are quality treats.

Of the above mentioned pills (first post)
orange 2000 have the best reviews. Strong, but how clean I don't know. I'm told they are rather clean.
qantas and MTV come next, very good pills, nice and clean, couldn't tell you which is better, general consensus is that they're both great, and about the same. Qantas possible make you lose your dog a bit more.
superman: I'm told they're the cleaner of the lot, but not as strong as the above three. Good fun, been around for aaages, probably cos they're not as strong as the rest that's been around lately.
beige dome: My mate Habib tried one and says they're decent strength, but hard to sleep afterwards, so they're probably not the cleanest.
That's about all that I know of, cos I've decided to take a break myself Not really keeping an ear out I'm afraid, meh... no loss, its almost exam time!
I'll get interested again in December, but still post all I hear of course. The info on what's safe and good section of the harm minimisation function of bluelight is a bit fuct for us Perthites just now, but not so fuct that we can't manage I hope.
[This message has been edited by entropope (edited 11 October 2001).]

oh yeah...
dodgy pills
speed bombs: yellow LOVEs, weak speed pills
blue kablooies, no idea but apparently a speed bomb of some sort.
On the green fish... there's several recent reports from Melbourne on green fish saying they're speed bombs. A definite test-before-you-buy pill.

There are 3 types of omega's. (think round horseshoe?!)
2 are white and one is a light pink. The thing with the white ones is that although they are both quite big, one is fuckin huge. Like really big.
Both the whites are the same colour, and all of them have identical symbolos and shapes (just one is bigger than the other two)
All meant to be similar in strength.
Also pink hearts, being dark pink, and round with heart intented. Very nice. Strong and clean.
Then there are pinky/purple hearts in the shape of hearts. Will creep up on you gradually, but nothing special.
Green ? marks. By the same guys as the frist hearts. As good, probably better.
[This message has been edited by pacman (edited 12 October 2001).]

just bumping, and would like to say in this legal drunken state, there is no doubt i would not be alive at this point without the help of the bluelight massive !!!!!!
smile.gif
thankyou all for the harm minimisation and safety approach, its invaluable. this is a resource we CANNOT loose !!! keep posting !!!
smile.gif

---
'mum, whats drugs ?'

Long time no post Pacman, welcome back!!
The omegas sounded MDA like to me from pill reports, but apparently dont test that way with an E2.
Perhaps just extra strong which is all good; although any pill with some MDA in it is going to seem more strong than usual, as not many, if any, of us have a tolerance to this substance.

Tried one of the Pink Ohms last night, my god!!!! possibly my best pill ever, definetly had mdma in it hmm maybe there is a little mda in them to cause, they did last a REALLY long time, I rate these above even the hearts and pink domes, if you can get em grab em while you can!!!!
------------------
If your buying I'm flying

*bunny looks at alcohol related deaths*
*bunny looks at drug related deaths*
*bunny searches for drug harm minimisation and finds bluelight*
*bunny searches for harm minmisation for LEGAL drugs... finds nothing*
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMm

Cigs and alcohol are "safe" since they are a nice taxable item. Maybe if the government starts taxing pills they wouldn't be so upset.

WHITE OHMS:
I have seen these pills been dropped by a few people that I know the tolerance of (average-high). They thought that they were good pills.. not THAT strong, as some of the other pills made out. One of the guys I know has a low-average tolerance to these and had 2 of them within 2 hours of one another and said that it lasted a long time yet was not very intense. He said that he felt it was MDA, as the feelings he felt were not the highly loved up- euphoric sort, which is expected from your MDMA. YEt he did say they were good and gave you a nice peak.
he rated them a 7/10.. take what you will from that.
The pill, when I obsereved it was much larger than other pills i've seen (ie MTVs, supermen etc..) the picture of the physics symbol of an electrical current (Ohms) was indented over almost the perimiter of the pill, with a slightly bevelled suface on both sides and no score across the side that has no symbol. Quite a white pill, whiter than any other that i've seen. They also taste HORRIBLE in terms of that MDMA'y taste (i has a slight scrape off the side of one to see what I thought of the strength).
THIS PILL WAS NOT TESTED, sorry.
They thought the MTVs (in straight letters and with slight pink speckles throughout) were their pick over the supermen and the Ohms. This was because the peak on the MTVs were more intense, they said.
Try 'em if you can I reckon.

saw a test being done on an omega, and it looked like MDA to me...

How can everyone forget the Pink Chanels.....mmmmm....yum.....ive heard the new orange ones are even better...though i dont see how that could be possible
smile.gif

Pink Omegas come on in about 30 mins. Hit noticably harder than pink domes, almost too much. Didn't get any visuals or anything like that and have a high tolerance.
Can't say for sure they're mda or mdma but seemed very similar to the pink domes, maybe the peak lasts a tiny bit less (can't really remember all that well) but the 'afterglow' if you wanted to call it that, lasted ages. Had massive pupils still at 9 the next morning, was taken at 1. Don't think it's an overly clean pill either.
Saw it being tested against a spade and the reaction was almost the same, very fast to black. Most people i've spoken to who've had the white ones agree they're ok but nothing too special.
Hope it helps, recomend halves.
[This message has been edited by starfuker (edited 15 October 2001).]

You guys are legends. Just wondering, which pills would you recommend for dancing and getting that lovey feeling: white omega's/ohm's, or pink omega's/ohm's or green ?. Thanks in advance.
By the way the white mitso's are crap but cheap. Not recommended.

Trimax, it is almost impossible to tell you what pills you will be able to dance on as most pills do effect people differently, personnaly I wouldn't recomend a Ohm/omega for dancing as I was floored for quite some time from them, but really it could have a totaly different effect on you and alot of it does depend on set and setting.