Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Is taking 2 pills at once safe enough?

Jaymz

Bluelighter
I have taken 3 before spanning 1 night but was wondering what would happen if I dropped 2 at once.

It depends on how strong they are and how much of a resistance your brain chemistry has towards MDMA... or sometime like that.
If they are HQ's and you haven't had many pills, then you will be on a very strong peak
smile.gif

try it.. what have you got to lose, except your life! hehe j/j

People often refer to this practice as "double dropping" or "double dunking" and it is usually a recourse taken by those who have developed something of a tolerance to MDMA through frequent use.
Care MUST BE TAKEN that if you're taking more than one of ANY pill that you are sure it doesn't contain harmful ingredients. "SAFE" is not a word that can really be used in any confident sense when discussing double dropping, because by nature you're talking about taking twice the dose of a chemical which in a normal dose is acknowledged by some to be harmful in some ways. (Yes I know this sounds vague, but I'm getting there).
Taking two MDMA pills will cause you to peak quite hard, possibly heat up a fair bit, and the common MDMA upper-level effects (jaw clenching, eye wiggles, massive euphoria etc) will be present. The comedown may also be twice as bad if you suffer after use. Think about things like dehydration, temperature regulation, dehydration, temperature regulation and dehydration. (Get my point?)
Taking two unknown pills is tantamount to gambling... you could be ingesting chemicals that are strongly contraindicated - ie. DMX/MDMA, MDMA/PMA, etc. If you're ever considering double dropping my advice is to ensure that you feel comfortable with a single dose of the pills from that EXACT batch. Double dropping pills you've not yet tried is pretty much gambling also.
Not a safe practice, not something I could recommend in a harm minimisation sense. If you use a tester and make sure you're only taking MDxx pills, and ensure that you take pills that you are familiar with, and make sure to keep yourself hydrated and at a comfortable temperature, then you probably won't die. But don't quote me on that.
wink.gif

BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.

Have a nice stay in hospital
Not as articulate or informative as Big Trancer's statement.
------------------
Izzy wizzy let's get busy

[smartarse]
dude, are you safe taking one pill?
think about that before you start thinking about two.
[/smartarse]
it depends... drop two bb's, and be prepared to vomit... some people wont, some will, so be prepared... something like the green ferraris, drop two and peak hard.
know your mind, know your body, know your source.
------------------
wisest is he who knows that he does not know... asparagus?

tiptronic: dont be such a nark man, you know me, ive double dropped mdma pills and honestly had NOTHING..... but fun
smile.gif

lighten up man
pills these days arnt as strong as the used to be... if you know the pills are safe then double dropping is pretty ok, its just more full on

If you need to seriously consider double dropping, you need to seriously consider whether to take ecstasy at all.
If you have done this due to tolerance, and not waiting long enough between doses, then you have to consider your actions for your long term physical, mental and financial health.
If you do this because you like to get really messed up, then you need to examine the reasons you take drugs, or it will all turn to shit for you.
And if you are doing it out of curiosity, as I am sure many people here have done, and if you decide to do it, you need to do it in the most controlled circumstances possible. Known and tested pills, probably not in a hot environment, sober sitters etc.
The purpose of this website is harm minimisation.
In my opinion, if you usually take 3 over a night, this suggests frequency and tolerance issues.
my 0.02

The reason I am asking about double dropping is that I just got a hold of these big caps which are suppose to have 2 MTV's crushed inside them.

OK Caps are usually quite unreliable unless you have purchased just the powder, tested it, weighed them yourself and capped them yourself (Even then you can't be 100% sure).
Anyway go buy a tester. If your happy with the product maybe rail a bit to see if its any good. I dunno I never double drop anyway, never need too.
------------------
Huh,...What,...Who,....Dude I can't here a fucken word your saying.

Just a bit of interesting info. If you are gonna take two in a night, double dropping is safer from a neurotoxicity point of view, it is less toxic to your brain if you have it all at once but as said before you will probably get pretty mashed. Is it really worth it?

hi guys, long time listener first time caller (maybe 2nd?) IMHO i don't think you should do it..if you did you'd have a blast, probably survive and then rolling'd never be the same again because the next time you roll, if you drop one to start off it'l just feel weak..hence doubling up'l become the norm.. i am talking from experience.. and i suggest to you that you take half of this 'big' cap so that special peaky feel is not lost.. less is more.. btw if someone sold me a cap and said it had two pills in it i'd be thinking 'yeah?, really? is that why it cost $x? your selling me 2 pills for $x 'cause your such a nice person..'
then luke said "i'm not afraid", yoda replies "you will be.. you will BE"

Hey, try snorting a quarter of one of those caps, the effect comes on quicker so you can gauge the peak easier. It is a good way to test your MDMA for potency & impurities.
------------------
These pretzels are making me thirsty.

A better method of testing is probably to use an EZ test or similar... that way you can get qualitative information about what's in the cap first, before any of it goes into your body.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.

I wouldn't double drop unless it is with pills you have had before from the same batch (and of course you tested them earlier, they went black, and effects were as desired). If you do decide to go ahead with it be very careful.

I once dropped four blue melodies at once and washed it down with straight vodka...
And on new years me and a freind dropped four yonnexes and a white buddha...

In a word........ no. I've tested mabey 250 pills and they were all different. I think you are better off just going abit at a time and seeing what happens, you can always take more.

ITS ALL GOOD, I DROPPED THE CAP AND IT WAS THE BEST PEAK EVER I WAS SO FUCKED AND TRIPPING ALL OVER THE PLACE. AND COULD NOT SEE IT WAS WICKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jaymz - "The reason I am asking about double dropping is that I just got a hold of these big caps which are suppose to have 2 MTV's crushed inside them."
Have you not been reading the shit that's going on: Give out you r address while your at it.
READ THIS: http://www2.bluelight.ru/ubb/Forum29/HTML/002246.html?reload=14
Pope John Paul - "I once dropped four blue melodies at once and washed it down with straight vodka...
And on new years me and a freind dropped four yonnexes and a white buddha..."
^^^^
You are MY FUCKING HERO! You wanna impress me! Tell me what you do to stop neurotoxicity! Tell me how to prepare myself for the hard weekend and how to lessen a comedown! Tell me what chemicals you took in thiose pills and why taking so many is NOT dangerous!
TELL ME OH GREAT PILL POPPER CAUSE IF YOU CAN TAKE OH SO MANY PILLS THEN YOU ARE MY FUCKING HERO!!!!!!!
MINIMISE.... not maximise......

Chill tha fuck out. I'm not one of you little weak minded ravers who cant handle their drugs, i dont 'come-down', i learnt long ago that that crap is all in your mind and reality is of your own making. Maybe you need to stop doing drugs blufluffybunny cos you dont sound like your handling them very well, i mean to show that much aggression over me saying what i said suggests to me that maybe you are trying to project your own inadequecies on to me. Well, please dont, i can haqndle MY drugs.
PS. If yer so flufy, why you so angry? PLUR BABY PLUR
------------------
'There is no god'