• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

I found DHEA, HGH and ECA 4 sale in OZ !

Melatonin

Bluelighter
[deleted.
Strict rule, no names of suppliers. horse]
[This message has been edited by Mr. Horse (edited 05 October 2001).]

Nice one, you fucking idiot... thats your site - your bluelight contact email is the same as the contact details on the site.
So, normally I would be incredibly pissed that you attempted to advertise on this site, but this gets funnier by the second...
1) This site is monitored by federal police.
2) As far as I know, you may be conducting illegal activities.
3) You have your full contact details on that site.
4) The first reply exposed you.
Posted again here, in case people dont see the other thread before they both get closed.

Thank you for your kind words of encouragement.
I do work for this company and I was trying to increase their sales.
It is a shame that people buy products from America which are available here in Australia.
It seemed to me that this was a forum for letting people know that these products are approaved by the TGA and are available here.
Oh well.

And thank you for your lies to us..
"On the [deleted - horse] website, I found they are also selling DHEA, Human Growth Hormone and Ephedra, Caffeine, Asprin Stack.
I didn't know these products were for sale in Australia."
Why didn't you just say you worked there and they sell these items instead of lying. You stated here you just came across it, not worked for the company. Now you'll be lucky to get any BL'er buying anything whereas if you told us the truth from the start, we might have purchased from there.
Deceiving BlueLighters on the BlueLight server IS NOT COOL..
Please think about others, there is nothing wrong with honesty.. We take kindly to it..
------------------
He who laughs last thinks slowest."
-
All warfare is based on deception. - Sun Tzu

no need to be quite so harsh people... was the deception really -that- irksome?
But there is a strict rule on Bluelight that dictates that no suppliers are the be posted. Please read the forum guidelines before posting.
.. but i'll leave it to the DD mods
smile.gif

HC
[This message has been edited by HappyCamper (edited 05 October 2001).]

okay i'm confused.. why has this supplier name been deleted but all the other suppliers in response to 5htp queries have been left alone?
is it cuz its an australian supplier?
also, what is the status of 5htp in aust & qld these days? has it changed from situation where you could possess it for personal use but no selling w/in aust? or is it different now?

Ive tried to delete them all Atomica, if someone wants the address they can email him.

HC... I was harsh, not because a supplier was posted, but because Melatonin was trying to use the board for advertising purposes. We get enough spam in our email... dont need it here too.

OK, let's get over it shall we?
------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.